FoodBanter.com

-   -   Kraft Fish Recipe (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/168027-kraft-fish-recipe.html)

Cheri[_3_] 11-02-2009 02:11 AM

Kraft Fish Recipe

I just received this in email from Kraft, and it sounded good and quick.

1 lb. frozen haddock fillets (Do not thaw.)
2 Tbsp. KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley

HEAT oven to 450°F. Place fish in 13x9-inch baking dish; drizzle with
dressing.

BAKE 25 min.; top with mushrooms and cheese.

Bake 5 min. or until cheese is melted and fish flakes easily with fork.

SPRINKLE with parsley.

--
Cheri

Ozgirl 11-02-2009 02:36 AM

Kraft Fish Recipe

I haven't had haddock for years, thanks Cheri :)

percy 11-02-2009 06:20 PM

Kraft Fish Recipe

Cheri wrote:
> I just received this in email from Kraft, and it sounded good and quick.
>

> 1 lb. frozen haddock fillets (Do not thaw.)
> 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
> 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
> 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
> 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
>
> HEAT oven to 450°F. Place fish in 13x9-inch baking dish; drizzle with
> dressing.
>
> BAKE 25 min.; top with mushrooms and cheese.
>
> Bake 5 min. or until cheese is melted and fish flakes easily with fork.
>
> SPRINKLE with parsley.

It's a keeper.

I marinate pork tenderloin in Italian dressing, then grill. Yummy!

Vicki

Cheri[_3_] 11-02-2009 06:33 PM

Kraft Fish Recipe

"percy" > wrote in message
> Cheri wrote:
>> I just received this in email from Kraft, and it sounded good and quick.
>>

>> 1 lb. frozen haddock fillets (Do not thaw.)
>> 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
>> 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
>> 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
>> 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
>>
>> HEAT oven to 450°F. Place fish in 13x9-inch baking dish; drizzle with
>> dressing.
>>
>> BAKE 25 min.; top with mushrooms and cheese.
>>
>> Bake 5 min. or until cheese is melted and fish flakes easily with fork.
>>
>> SPRINKLE with parsley.
>>

> It's a keeper.
>
> I marinate pork tenderloin in Italian dressing, then grill. Yummy!
>
> Vicki

Grilled pork is one of my favorites. You're right...yummy!

Cheri