Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Pork chops

My friends, Bob & Ginger, have a pig farm, in Georgia.

Here's Ginger and two of her friends getting ready to make pork chops.

Not for the squemish ! ! !

http://www.tinypic.info/files/jlj5xlb3clo5s71037hu.jpg

I support them at https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Nick Cramer wrote:
> My friends, Bob & Ginger, have a pig farm, in Georgia.
>
> Here's Ginger and two of her friends getting ready to make pork chops.
>
> Not for the squemish ! ! !
>
> http://www.tinypic.info/files/jlj5xlb3clo5s71037hu.jpg

Flexible pig

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >,
Nick Cramer > wrote:

> My friends, Bob & Ginger, have a pig farm, in Georgia.
>
> Here's Ginger and two of her friends getting ready to make pork chops.
>
> Not for the squemish ! ! !
>
> http://www.tinypic.info/files/jlj5xlb3clo5s71037hu.jpg

Last night I ordered a wild boar leg to roast. This is from a place in
Texas which, apparently, manages the population of wild life on over 100
ranches in Texas. They have antelope, elk, venison, and wild boar.
Also ordered ground and stew cuts as well as a length of chops to do as
a roast or cut up into chops.

Priscilla, very fond of wild boar
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Peppermint Patootie" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Nick Cramer > wrote:
>
>> My friends, Bob & Ginger, have a pig farm, in Georgia.
>>
>> Here's Ginger and two of her friends getting ready to make pork chops.
>>
>> Not for the squemish ! ! !
>>
>> http://www.tinypic.info/files/jlj5xlb3clo5s71037hu.jpg

> Last night I ordered a wild boar leg to roast. This is from a place in
> Texas which, apparently, manages the population of wild life on over 100
> ranches in Texas. They have antelope, elk, venison, and wild boar.
> Also ordered ground and stew cuts as well as a length of chops to do as
> a roast or cut up into chops.
>
> Priscilla, very fond of wild boar

Priscilla my daughter lives in TX and her fiancee is a hunter. They get
wild boar often.

Best Regards,
Evelyn

Rest in a sky-like mind.
Sit like a mountain floating on the earth.
Breathe like the wind circling the world

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

My BIL hunts Javelina...did you know they really don't belong to the wild
boar family..they belong to the peccary family I have never tasted it
though.
Jacquie
"Evelyn" > wrote in message

> "Peppermint Patootie" > wrote in message
>> In article >,
>> Nick Cramer > wrote:
>>
>>> My friends, Bob & Ginger, have a pig farm, in Georgia.
>>>
>>> Here's Ginger and two of her friends getting ready to make pork chops.
>>>
>>> Not for the squemish ! ! !
>>>
>>> http://www.tinypic.info/files/jlj5xlb3clo5s71037hu.jpg

>> Last night I ordered a wild boar leg to roast. This is from a place in
>> Texas which, apparently, manages the population of wild life on over 100
>> ranches in Texas. They have antelope, elk, venison, and wild boar.
>> Also ordered ground and stew cuts as well as a length of chops to do as
>> a roast or cut up into chops.
>>
>> Priscilla, very fond of wild boar

> Priscilla my daughter lives in TX and her fiancee is a hunter. They get
> wild boar often.

> Best Regards,
> Evelyn
>
> Rest in a sky-like mind.
> Sit like a mountain floating on the earth.
> Breathe like the wind circling the world

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Peppermint Patootie > wrote:
> Nick Cramer > wrote:
>
> > My friends, Bob & Ginger, have a pig farm, in Georgia.
> >
> > Here's Ginger and two of her friends getting ready to make pork chops.
> >
> > Not for the squemish ! ! !
> >
> > http://www.tinypic.info/files/jlj5xlb3clo5s71037hu.jpg

> Last night I ordered a wild boar leg to roast. This is from a place in
> Texas which, apparently, manages the population of wild life on over 100
> ranches in Texas. They have antelope, elk, venison, and wild boar.
> Also ordered ground and stew cuts as well as a length of chops to do as
> a roast or cut up into chops.
>
> Priscilla, very fond of wild boar

Do they sell online? I haven't had venison in a year or so, 2 or 3 years
for wild boar. I've never had antelope or elk, but would like to try them.

I support them at https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article > ,
"Jacquie" > wrote:

> My BIL hunts Javelina...did you know they really don't belong to the wild
> boar family..they belong to the peccary family I have never tasted it
> though.

I believe that what they call "wild boar" in TX is actually the result
of boars imported from Europe breeding with escaped pigs. IIRC, the
packaging on my wild boar items includes the explanation, "feral swine."

PP
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >,
Nick Cramer > wrote:

> Peppermint Patootie > wrote:
> > Nick Cramer > wrote:
> >
> > > My friends, Bob & Ginger, have a pig farm, in Georgia.
> > >
> > > Here's Ginger and two of her friends getting ready to make pork chops.
> > >
> > > Not for the squemish ! ! !
> > >
> > > http://www.tinypic.info/files/jlj5xlb3clo5s71037hu.jpg

> > Last night I ordered a wild boar leg to roast. This is from a place in
> > Texas which, apparently, manages the population of wild life on over 100
> > ranches in Texas. They have antelope, elk, venison, and wild boar.
> > Also ordered ground and stew cuts as well as a length of chops to do as
> > a roast or cut up into chops.
> >
> > Priscilla, very fond of wild boar

> Do they sell online? I haven't had venison in a year or so, 2 or 3 years
> for wild boar. I've never had antelope or elk, but would like to try them.

http://www.brokenarrowranch.com/

I haven't had a chance to try any of it yet. I got ground, chunk, and a
small (4 lb) leg. Can't wait to try it!

PP
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >,
Peppermint Patootie > wrote:

> In article > ,
> "Jacquie" > wrote:
>
> > My BIL hunts Javelina...did you know they really don't belong to the wild
> > boar family..they belong to the peccary family I have never tasted it
> > though.

> I believe that what they call "wild boar" in TX is actually the result
> of boars imported from Europe breeding with escaped pigs. IIRC, the
> packaging on my wild boar items includes the explanation, "feral swine."
>
> PP

Oh, I'm sorry. You're talking about Javelina, while my skim-reading
interpreted your comment to be about wild boar.

/* Emily Latella ON

Never mind

/* Emily Latella OFF

PP
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Peppermint Patootie" > wrote in message
news
> In article > ,
> "Jacquie" > wrote:
>
>> My BIL hunts Javelina...did you know they really don't belong to the wild
>> boar family..they belong to the peccary family I have never tasted it
>> though.

> I believe that what they call "wild boar" in TX is actually the result
> of boars imported from Europe breeding with escaped pigs. IIRC, the
> packaging on my wild boar items includes the explanation, "feral swine."
>
> PP

My daughter says they are really good eating! Her man likes to hunt them.