Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Got my 6 qt crockpot

Nick Cramer > wrote:
> Nicky > wrote:
> > Nick Cramer > wrote:

> > >I'd recognize it in any font. Even ASCII!
> > >
> > > \
> > > |

> > OK; I can do one of those; thanks : )

> http://www.tinypic.info/files/jvmrg27cvkaueusxt1nf.jpg

LMAO I just got my ham radio license. My call sign is KI6VAV ! Too funny!

I support them at https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 10 Jan 2009 03:32:36 GMT, Nick Cramer >
wrote:

>LMAO I just got my ham radio license. My call sign is KI6VAV ! Too funny!

Congratulate - and try not to broadcast to any Witnesses :P

Nicky.
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 100ug thyroxine
Last A1c 5.3% BMI 25
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Nicky > wrote:
> Nick Cramer > wrote:
>
> >LMAO I just got my ham radio license. My call sign is KI6VAV ! Too
> >funny!

> Congratulate - and try not to broadcast to any Witnesses :P

It just cracked me up, Nicky. After talking about them painting the 'Mark
of Cain' on my house, I get a call sign with 6 and vav in it. vav is the
6th letter of the Hebrew alphabet and is the 'Mark of Cain'! Maybe old YHWH
is pulling this atheist's chain! Too funny for me. ;-D

families! I support them at https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Mormons was Got my 6 qt crockpot

Nicky > wrote:
: On Fri, 09 Jan 2009 16:47:04 -0600, BlueBrooke >
: wrote:

: >That is wonderful! Congrads! Have your problems of last year
: >completely resolved, or have you managed to work around or through
: >them? That is really good news! Go git 'em! :-D

: If you'd asked me that just a couple of weeks ago, I'd have said that
: it was still playing up - but all of a sudden it's zoomed back to full
: health The right leg was 2" smaller in girth than the left one
: just before Christmas, is pretty well the same now, and hubby and I
: had a lovely fast, long walk through the ice and remnants of the snow
: yesterday. Thank goodness!

: Well good luck when you do grade! How's kidlet doing, still enjoying
: it too?

: Nicky.

Great news, Nicky!

Wendy
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Nicky wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Jan 2009 16:47:04 -0600, BlueBrooke >
> wrote:
>
>> That is wonderful! Congrads! Have your problems of last year
>> completely resolved, or have you managed to work around or through
>> them? That is really good news! Go git 'em! :-D

> If you'd asked me that just a couple of weeks ago, I'd have said that
> it was still playing up - but all of a sudden it's zoomed back to full
> health The right leg was 2" smaller in girth than the left one
> just before Christmas, is pretty well the same now, and hubby and I
> had a lovely fast, long walk through the ice and remnants of the snow
> yesterday. Thank goodness!

Great to hear, Nicky!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 08:30:10 +0000, Nicky
> wrote:

>>That is wonderful! Congrads! Have your problems of last year
>>completely resolved, or have you managed to work around or through
>>them? That is really good news! Go git 'em! :-D

>If you'd asked me that just a couple of weeks ago, I'd have said that
>it was still playing up - but all of a sudden it's zoomed back to full
>health The right leg was 2" smaller in girth than the left one
>just before Christmas, is pretty well the same now, and hubby and I
>had a lovely fast, long walk through the ice and remnants of the snow
>yesterday. Thank goodness!

Great news!

Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.
--
d&e, metformin 2000 mg
http://loraldiabetes.blogspot.com (ADA Accomplishments in 2008)

Crockpot dreams turn into crockpot nightmares Christopher M.[_5_] General Cooking 20 01-03-2013 06:57 PM
In my crockpot Cheryl[_3_] General Cooking 4 13-10-2010 01:50 AM
In my crockpot Cheryl[_3_] General Cooking 0 11-10-2010 11:59 PM
Crockpot Use gtr General Cooking 47 16-04-2010 12:39 AM
REC: CrockPot...Not Wayne Boatwright General Cooking 24 17-07-2006 12:53 AM