Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Drinking green tea keeps off urinary tract infectioins

Drinking green tea keeps off urinary tract infectioins
Millions of people have problems controlling their bladder. Bladders
and bladder disease is not a respecter of sex or race. In fact,
approximately ten million Americans are reported to have one type of
bladder problem or the other and this disease can include incontinence
or interstitial cystitis. Interstitial cystitis is a chronic
inflammatory condition that causes frequent, urgent and painful
urination and pelvic discomfort.
Bladder infection (cystitis) may also arise from.......read full
article here.
http://myhealthcentre.blogspot.com/2...f-urinary.html
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Dr.kilanio" > wrote in message
> Drinking green tea keeps off urinary tract infectioins

[snip]
..
Why should we trust information from someone who claims the
title Dr. without any sign that he or she has a medical degree
even as good as Ch*ng's, can't remember his or her posting
nickname from one newsgroup to another, and chooses to
post information with no particular relation to whatever
newsgroup it is posted in?

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 00:18:11 -0600, "Robert Miles"
> wrote:

>"Dr.kilanio" > wrote in message
>> Drinking green tea keeps off urinary tract infectioins

>[snip]
>.
>Why should we trust information from someone who claims the
>title Dr. without any sign that he or she has a medical degree
>even as good as Ch*ng's, can't remember his or her posting
>nickname from one newsgroup to another, and chooses to
>post information with no particular relation to whatever
>newsgroup it is posted in?

especially when said Dr is from Nigeria home of the worst scam/fraud
crime rings on the planet.

--
Måck©® Deltec CoZmore Pumper
Type 1 since 1975

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the
President, or that we are to stand by the President
right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
but is morally treasonable to the American public."
....Theodore Roosevelt

(o ô)
--ooO-(_)-Ooo--------------------

"I don't know half of you
half as well as I should like;
and I like less than half of you
half as well as you deserve."
....Bilbo Baggins

DISCLAIMER If you find a posting or message from me
me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate...
..
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Màck©® > wrote:
> "Robert Miles" > wrote:
> >"Dr.kilanio" > wrote in message

> >> Drinking green tea keeps off urinary tract infectioins

> >[snip]

Cranberry sauce (or juice, if your BG can handle it) is highly effective
against urinary tract infections.

I support them at https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> Màck©® > wrote:

>> >[snip]

> Cranberry sauce (or juice, if your BG can handle it) is highly effective
> against urinary tract infections.
>
> --
> Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families!

..
I found and tried unsweetened cranberry juice years ago, when I lived
near one of the rather few stores that offers it (a Trader Joe's). I'm not
sure many people would like it without some kind of sweetening, even if
it's artificial sweetening.

I can't tell you what the effect on my blood glucose was, because that
was before I even knew I had diabetes.

Robert

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Nick Cramer wrote:
> Màck©® > wrote:

>>> [snip]

> Cranberry sauce (or juice, if your BG can handle it) is highly effective
> against urinary tract infections.

there is sugar-free cranberry juice. I got it for DH a few weeks ago
when he had a mild urinary tract infection. Green tea would be a no no
for people taking coumadin or warfarin (blood thinners).

It is extremely easy to make sugar-free cranberry sauce. One cup water,
one cup Splenda or other sweetner equivalent to one cup of sugar, 3 cups
of fresh cranberries. Put it all in a pot and bring to a boil. Lower the
heat and simmer for 10 minutes. I add a dash of cinnamon and a dash of
nutmeg, but it's fine as is.

Since it's hard to get fresh cranberries all year long. I buy them at
this time of the year and put a few bags in the deep freeze.

--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation