Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default I couldn't do it!

I got four nice big zucchinis in my box yesterday and was going to stuff
them with millet and bake them for dinner. I even asked Angela what kind of
meat she wanted with them. Chicken. The chicken was frozen. I took it
out, but it was still pretty solid by dinner time. That millet didn't sound
at all good to me. And I didn't have the Kalamata olives or capers that the
recipe required. Going out to dinner sounded really good. Then I found out
husband already ate his dinner. That didn't stop him from eating a whole
meatloaf and a Deli Creation's sandwich though. Not sure when he at the
sandwich, but by the time we got home, he was eating the meatloaf. He was
too stuffed to eat the cake that Angela bought him. But I suppose by
tonight he will be ripping into that as well.

Angela and I went for Mexican food and did a lot of shopping. I bought the
capers. I asked her if she would be willing to try the Kalamata olives.
She wouldn't. I will put plain black ones in there. She could eat a whole
can of those. I hope they won't change the taste of the recipe too much. I
will make it on Sunday. I will have no excuses then. Husband usually takes
her out for the day and leaves me home alone.

Couldn't believe it.... Evelyn Diabetic 7 01-10-2009 06:49 PM
I couldn't do it. Julie Bove Diabetic 3 02-01-2008 11:57 PM
I couldn't believe my eyes!!! Andy[_2_] General Cooking 6 28-05-2007 08:06 PM
[OT] I am sorry - I couldn't help myself ! st.helier Wine 6 06-10-2004 05:21 AM
I couldn't wait . . . had to Q! Kevin Craig Barbecue 1 22-08-2004 03:39 AM