Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Wow! How come I've only just found this woman?!

Check out this pizza crust recipe - then drool your way through the
rest of her recipes, as I've just been doing!
http://www.examiner.com/x-355-Low-Ca...ts-Wow-in-Gold

Nicky.
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 100ug thyroxine
Last A1c 5.4% BMI 25
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Nicky" > wrote in message
> Check out this pizza crust recipe - then drool your way through the
> rest of her recipes, as I've just been doing!
> http://www.examiner.com/x-355-Low-Ca...ts-Wow-in-Gold
>
> Nicky.
> T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
> D&E, 100ug thyroxine
> Last A1c 5.4% BMI 25

Nicky, have you checked out the ASDLC recipe site? The basic cauliflower
crust has been there for years, as well as many other great recipes for just
about any occasion.
http://www.camacdonald.com/lc/LowCar...ng-Recipes.htm

--
Cheri