FoodBanter.com

-   -   Baked Sweet Potatoes (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/163053-baked-sweet-potatoes.html)

Julie Bove 22-10-2008 04:48 PM

Baked Sweet Potatoes

This is not my recipe but I just saw it he

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/

Yeah, I know... I don't usually read blogs. But this lady is very funny
and has some excellent recipes, all for the crockpot. Not all of them are
diabetes friendly. She's a celiac which is the reason I started looking
there for recipes. But there are plenty of them that would be doable for
most any diet. Like the chicken recipe right below the sweet potatoes. The
sweet potatoes is today's recipe. She adds a new recipe each day so if
you're reading this beyond 10/22, you'll have to scroll down and look for
it.