Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Stuffed mushrooms again!

7/31 9:35 PM BG 90. Jun made me mushrooms stuffed with bacon, 7 year old
cheddar and minced mushroom stems. Wonderful, as always. One hour PP BG 94.

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> 7/31 9:35 PM BG 90. Jun made me mushrooms stuffed with bacon, 7 year old
> cheddar and minced mushroom stems. Wonderful, as always. One hour PP BG
> 94.
>
> --
> Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families!
> I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
> They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
> You are not forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

I think I want Jun to come visit me (and use my oven, of course). Some of
the food you describe sounds yummy.

MaryL

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER> wrote:
> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message

> > 7/31 9:35 PM BG 90. Jun made me mushrooms stuffed with bacon, 7 year
> > old cheddar and minced mushroom stems. Wonderful, as always. One hour
> > PP BG 94.

> I think I want Jun to come visit me (and use my oven, of course). Some
> of the food you describe sounds yummy.

Heh heh! Thanks, Mary. She gets a lot of those requests. Cooked for a few
friends and parties in FL and TX. She's gone to work at several
restaurants; local, PNW, MN, etc., presently considering an offer in
Yellowstone. She mostly uses a wok and grill, occasionally smokes on the
BBQ.

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.

Stuffed Mushrooms Lucky Recipes (moderated) 0 02-01-2006 04:43 AM
Stuffed Mushrooms Pete Romfh Diabetic 0 29-12-2005 06:19 PM
Stuffed Mushrooms Lucky Recipes (moderated) 0 17-12-2004 01:22 AM
stuffed mushrooms Spanky Cross General Cooking 4 24-03-2004 08:15 AM
Stuffed Mushrooms Mike Harding Recipes (moderated) 0 05-01-2004 05:10 PM