FoodBanter.com

-   -   Chiles Rellenos dinner (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/159569-chiles-rellenos-dinner.html)

Nick Cramer 31-07-2008 06:49 AM

Chiles Rellenos dinner

8:10 PM BG 73. Poblano chiles, stuffed with Monterey jack cheese, dipped in
egg, rolled in pulverized corn tortilla chips and pan fried. Topped with
grated Cheddar cheese and put under the broiler for a few minutes, then
topped with spicy green salsa. Yummyola and gave me a nice sweat! One hour
PP BG 82.

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.