Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Late night dinner

12:10 AM BG 84. Jun stir-fried some Portobellos stuffed with onion, garlic
and cheese. Topped with grated PR and served in its own juices. Incredibly
delicious. One hour PP BG 84!

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> 12:10 AM BG 84. Jun stir-fried some Portobellos stuffed with onion, garlic
> and cheese. Topped with grated PR and served in its own juices. Incredibly
> delicious. One hour PP BG 84!
>
> --
> Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families!

Sounds good, except...what's PR?

MaryL

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

MaryL wrote in message
>.. .

>Sounds good, except...what's PR?
>
>MaryL

I bet it's parmigano reggiano cheese.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Cheri wrote:
> MaryL wrote in message
> >.. .
>
>> Sounds good, except...what's PR?
>>
>> MaryL

> I bet it's parmigano reggiano cheese.

Oh, not Public Relations then

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER> wrote:
> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message

> > 12:10 AM BG 84. Jun stir-fried some Portobellos stuffed with onion,
> > garlic and cheese. Topped with grated PR and served in its own juices.
> > Incredibly delicious. One hour PP BG 84!

> Sounds good, except...what's PR?

Parmigiano Reggiano or Pecorino Romano. We have both. Could've used either.

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote:
> MaryL wrote in message

> >Sounds good, except...what's PR?
> >
> >MaryL

> I bet it's parmigano reggiano cheese.

Give that girl a cigar . . . or whatever she'd like!

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote:
> Cheri wrote:
> > MaryL wrote in message

> >> Sounds good, except...what's PR?
> >>
> >> MaryL

> > I bet it's parmigano reggiano cheese.

> Oh, not Public Relations then

I would never have Relations in Public, dear girl. ;-)

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> "Ozgirl" > wrote:
>> Cheri wrote:

>> > I bet it's parmigano reggiano cheese.

>> Oh, not Public Relations then

> I would never have Relations in Public, dear girl. ;-)
>
> --
> Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families!

So you don't have any relatives you're willing to be seen in public with?

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Robert Miles" > wrote:
> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message

> >[]
> > I would never have Relations in Public, dear girl. ;-)

> So you don't have any relatives you're willing to be seen in public with?

Heh heh! Touché, mon amí.