Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Meatloaf. Got it right this time!

I did use a small amount of gluten free oatmeal, ground fine. Some ground
flax. A small can of V-8 (would normally use an organic vegetable cocktail
but couldn't find a small bottle), large white onion, small bunch of
carrots, handful of spinach, 2 green peppers, 2 pounds or organic ground
beef, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and a whole bottle of One Carb
ketchup.

I made individual loaves and Angela just went back for a second one. She
didn't even touch her potatoes yet. Yes! She likes it!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote:
> I did use a small amount of gluten free oatmeal, ground fine. Some
> ground flax. A small can of V-8 (would normally use an organic vegetable
> cocktail but couldn't find a small bottle), large white onion, small
> bunch of carrots, handful of spinach, 2 green peppers, 2 pounds or
> organic ground beef, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and a whole bottle
> of One Carb ketchup.
>
> I made individual loaves and Angela just went back for a second one. She
> didn't even touch her potatoes yet. Yes! She likes it!

Sounds great, Julie. Glad Angela likes it! Sounds real healthy, too. ;-)

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.