FoodBanter.com

-   -   Nick's Polish bacon & eggs dinner (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/158163-nicks-polish-bacon-eggs.html)

Nick Cramer 07-07-2008 08:03 AM

Nick's Polish bacon & eggs dinner

BG 79. I wanted the smoked Polish bacon we bought a few weeks ago at the
European meat market. Jun told me it was moldy and she was gonna throw it
away. I stopped her and wiped it off with vinegar. as I've done many times
in the past with bacon and cheddar cheese on multi-week mountain hikes. She
acquiesced, but cooked it really well. A couple of sunnyside up eggs, some
FGBP and Labuyo hot sauce and it was good! One hour PP BG 86. Two hour 87.

http://www.tinypic.ws/files/3y838qzbqtz3l06098vv.jpg

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.