FoodBanter.com

-   -   Breakfast for dinner (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/156784-breakfast-dinner.html)

Nick Cramer 09-06-2008 02:49 AM

Breakfast for dinner

FBG 83. Before dinner BG 77. Jun made me bacon, sunnyside up eggs and home
fried potatoes, crisp on the outside, tender on the inside. Topped with
FGBP and Labuyo sauce. Delicioso! One hour PP BG 102.

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.