Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Cheesy Lunch

FBG 88. Just before lunch BG 80. For lunch, I had a slice of pumpernikel.
Brie and yellow horseradish mustard on one half, Limburger and brown
horseradish mustard on the other. One hour PP BG 89. Food pic here (I
hope). ;-)

http://www.tinypic.ws/files/85zn2t7op5ez6ggfo5xq.jpg

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> FBG 88. Just before lunch BG 80. For lunch, I had a slice of pumpernikel.
> Brie and yellow horseradish mustard on one half, Limburger and brown
> horseradish mustard on the other. One hour PP BG 89. Food pic here (I
> hope). ;-)
>
> http://www.tinypic.ws/files/85zn2t7op5ez6ggfo5xq.jpg

I saw it. Since I seem to be developing an allergy to bread made with
yeast, I'd at least inspect the ingredients list of the bread before trying
any.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Robert Miles" > wrote:
> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message

> > FBG 88. Just before lunch BG 80. For lunch, I had a slice of
> > pumpernikel. Brie and yellow horseradish mustard on one half, Limburger
> > and brown horseradish mustard on the other. One hour PP BG 89. Food pic
> > here (I hope). ;-)
> >
> > http://www.tinypic.ws/files/85zn2t7op5ez6ggfo5xq.jpg
> >

> I saw it. Since I seem to be developing an allergy to bread made with
> yeast, I'd at least inspect the ingredients list of the bread before
> trying any.

I hope your allergy doesn't extend to beer and wine!

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> "Robert Miles" > wrote:
>> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message

>> > FBG 88. Just before lunch BG 80. For lunch, I had a slice of
>> > pumpernikel. Brie and yellow horseradish mustard on one half, Limburger
>> > and brown horseradish mustard on the other. One hour PP BG 89. Food pic
>> > here (I hope). ;-)
>> >
>> > http://www.tinypic.ws/files/85zn2t7op5ez6ggfo5xq.jpg
>> >

>> I saw it. Since I seem to be developing an allergy to bread made with
>> yeast, I'd at least inspect the ingredients list of the bread before
>> trying any.

> I hope your allergy doesn't extend to beer and wine!

I suspect it may. But I haven't had any lately, so I don't know for
sure.