FoodBanter.com

-   -   Bacon'd asparagus dinner (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/156051-bacond-asparagus-dinner.html)

Nick Cramer 24-05-2008 08:19 AM

Bacon'd asparagus dinner

Before dinner BG 67. Jun made bacon wrapped asparagus and Pearl oysters,
plus cheese and hot Italian pork sausage. Heavenly! One hour PP BG 68.
Guess I'll have a handful of tortilla chips and try to remember the 15-15.
;-)

15 min BG 72. I'll check it at one hour. One hour 72! Jun sold 300 Curry
Puffs today. I just found a broken one . . . and ate it! I'll check again
in an hour. Weird. I know those Curry Puffs are high in carbs. Flour,
potatoes, onion, sugar. One hour PP 82. Two hour 107.

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~