Old 22-05-2008, 05:43 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default What a meal!

FBG 102. Before dinner 96. Jun made me bacon, sausage, asparagus & cheese.
Outstanding! One hour PP BG 114.

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

Old 22-05-2008, 11:56 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

My fav meal is to cut brocoli and put a ounce or two sharp cheddar cheese
over it and breakfast sausages over that and nuke the lot till its a bubbly
mess..lol

KROM

"Nick Cramer" wrote in message
FBG 102. Before dinner 96. Jun made me bacon, sausage, asparagus & cheese.
Outstanding! One hour PP BG 114.

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They
forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

Old 22-05-2008, 01:56 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"krom" wrote:
My fav meal is to cut brocoli and put a ounce or two sharp cheddar cheese
over it and breakfast sausages over that and nuke the lot till its a
bubbly mess..lol

Bubbly mess is gooooooooooood!

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Old 22-05-2008, 02:36 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

now if only you could get rid of that pesky green stuff

(- -)
=m=(_)=m=
RodS T2
Australia

Old 23-05-2008, 05:48 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

I truely detest green stuff this is my way to sneak it into my life..i find
if i combine it with meat i can tolerate most of it..that or raw in a
salad..with meat in it of course..lol..to me a good salad has eggs sliced
and bacon crumbles and chicken breast cut into strips and lots of cheese.

KROM

Old 23-05-2008, 10:01 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"krom" wrote:
I truely detest green stuff this is my way to sneak it into my life..i
find if i combine it with meat i can tolerate most of it..that or raw in
a salad..with meat in it of course..lol..to me a good salad has eggs
sliced and bacon crumbles and chicken breast cut into strips and lots of
cheese.

I have no great love of broccoli or cauliflower, but it's tolerable when
pan-fried in bacon fat or stir-fried with other stuff. OK with lots of
cheese, too. I like crispy skinned fried chicken thighs, wings and
drumsticks, in that order. Breast chopped up in a chicken salad with mayo,
green onion and fine chopped celery. Hadn't thought about crumbling bacon
into it. That sounds good. Thanks.

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~