Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default My Birthday dinner

Before dinner BG 76. Jun marinated some nice meaty pork ribs in ketchup,
honey, garlic, ginger and Splenda. Pan grilled. Nice glaze on 'em. They
were tender, juicy and delicious. One hour PP BG 84! Thanks, darlin'.

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Happy Birthday Nick! I wish you many more.

Cheri

Nick Cramer wrote in message >...
>Before dinner BG 76. Jun marinated some nice meaty pork ribs in

ketchup,
>honey, garlic, ginger and Splenda. Pan grilled. Nice glaze on 'em.

They
>were tender, juicy and delicious. One hour PP BG 84! Thanks, darlin'.
>
>--
>Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their

families!
>I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American

War. They
>are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops. You are

not
>forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> Before dinner BG 76. Jun marinated some nice meaty pork ribs in ketchup,
> honey, garlic, ginger and Splenda. Pan grilled. Nice glaze on 'em. They
> were tender, juicy and delicious. One hour PP BG 84! Thanks, darlin'.

No veg? And happy birthday!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 13 May 2008 03:14:06 GMT, Nick Cramer
> wrote:

>Before dinner BG 76. Jun marinated some nice meaty pork ribs in ketchup,
>honey, garlic, ginger and Splenda. Pan grilled. Nice glaze on 'em. They
>were tender, juicy and delicious. One hour PP BG 84! Thanks, darlin'.

Am I too late: http://tinyurl.com/6kx7cr ?

Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.
d&e, metformin 1500mg, ezetrol 10mg
http://loraldiabetes.blogspot.com
Latest:What to Eat Until You Get Your Meter.
and Cambodia
http://loraltravel.blogspot.com/2008/03/cambodia.html
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote:
> Happy Birthday Nick! I wish you many more.

Thanks, Cheri. It was a wonderful day!

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote:
> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message

> > Before dinner BG 76. Jun marinated some nice meaty pork ribs in
> > ketchup, honey, garlic, ginger and Splenda. Pan grilled. Nice glaze on
> > 'em. They were tender, juicy and delicious. One hour PP BG 84! Thanks,
> > darlin'.
> >

> No veg? And happy birthday!

No veg today. ;-/

Thanks for the birthday thought, Julie. I'm very happy to still be kicking!

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Alan S > wrote:
> On 13 May 2008 03:14:06 GMT, Nick Cramer
> > wrote:
>
> >Before dinner BG 76. Jun marinated some nice meaty pork ribs in ketchup,
> >honey, garlic, ginger and Splenda. Pan grilled. Nice glaze on 'em. They
> >were tender, juicy and delicious. One hour PP BG 84! Thanks, darlin'.

> Am I too late: http://tinyurl.com/6kx7cr ?

Thanks, Alan. You're never too late, mate. Although I'm 4.5625 times 16, I
enjoyed the song. ;-D

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Nick Cramer wrote:
> "Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote:
>> Happy Birthday Nick! I wish you many more.

> Thanks, Cheri. It was a wonderful day!

Happy birthday Nick, glad you had a wonderful day and a delicious dinner,
albeit minus the glorious veggies

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote:
> Nick Cramer wrote:
> > "Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote:
> >> Happy Birthday Nick! I wish you many more.

> > Thanks, Cheri. It was a wonderful day!

> Happy birthday Nick, glad you had a wonderful day and a delicious dinner,
> albeit minus the glorious veggies

Thanks, Ozgirl. Those ribs were outstanding! I eat what I'm served. I had
my veggies the previous day. ;-/

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 13 May 2008 08:25:05 GMT, Nick Cramer
> wrote:

>Alan S > wrote:
>> On 13 May 2008 03:14:06 GMT, Nick Cramer
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >Before dinner BG 76. Jun marinated some nice meaty pork ribs in ketchup,
>> >honey, garlic, ginger and Splenda. Pan grilled. Nice glaze on 'em. They
>> >were tender, juicy and delicious. One hour PP BG 84! Thanks, darlin'.

>> Am I too late: http://tinyurl.com/6kx7cr ?

>Thanks, Alan. You're never too late, mate. Although I'm 4.5625 times 16, I
>enjoyed the song. ;-D

Still a spring chicken; according to my Mum anyway:-)

Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.
d&e, metformin 1500mg, ezetrol 10mg
http://loraldiabetes.blogspot.com
Latest:What to Eat Until You Get Your Meter.
and Cambodia
http://loraltravel.blogspot.com/2008/03/cambodia.html

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Alan S > wrote:
> > wrote:
> >Alan S > wrote:
> >> On 13 May 2008 03:14:06 GMT, Nick Cramer

> >> Am I too late: http://tinyurl.com/6kx7cr ?

> >Thanks, Alan. You're never too late, mate. Although I'm 4.5625 times 16,
> >I enjoyed the song. ;-D

> Still a spring chicken; according to my Mum anyway:-)

Give yer dear Mum a gentle hug from me. I hafta make it to 105 ta celebrate
my 50th Wedding Anniversary. That's my goal!

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 13 May 2008 10:14:04 GMT, Nick Cramer
> wrote:

>Alan S > wrote:
>> > wrote:

>> >Thanks, Alan. You're never too late, mate. Although I'm 4.5625 times 16,
>> >I enjoyed the song. ;-D

>> Still a spring chicken; according to my Mum anyway:-)

>Give yer dear Mum a gentle hug from me. I hafta make it to 105 ta celebrate
>my 50th Wedding Anniversary. That's my goal!

You're a late starter. We celebrated our 40th on Mother's
Day. Well, that was the date but we actually went out and
had a Thai meal last night so we didn't clash with a dinner
for Mum. So I'll only be 71 for my 50th.

Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.
d&e, metformin 1500mg, ezetrol 10mg
http://loraldiabetes.blogspot.com
Latest:What to Eat Until You Get Your Meter.
and Cambodia
http://loraltravel.blogspot.com/2008/03/cambodia.html
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Nick Cramer wrote:
> Before dinner BG 76. Jun marinated some nice meaty pork ribs in ketchup,
> honey, garlic, ginger and Splenda. Pan grilled. Nice glaze on 'em. They
> were tender, juicy and delicious. One hour PP BG 84! Thanks, darlin'.

Sorry to check in so late. Happy belated birthday, Nick and many, many
more happy and healthy birthdays to come.

--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Nick Cramer > wrote:
: Before dinner BG 76. Jun marinated some nice meaty pork ribs in ketchup,
: honey, garlic, ginger and Splenda. Pan grilled. Nice glaze on 'em. They
: were tender, juicy and delicious. One hour PP BG 84! Thanks, darlin'.

: --
: Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families!

Well, Happy Birthday Nick!!!!

Enjoy your big day and enjoy many more. Soon you will be able to
celebrate your 56th anniversary of your graduation from Bronz Science,
which, I understand, is still going strong, even without you.

I know you are from Sicilian ancestry, but you still do eat a gret deal of
treife:-)

Any good kosher Thai recipes that are not full of carbs:-)

Wendy
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Nick Cramer wrote:
> Before dinner BG 76. Jun marinated some nice meaty pork ribs in ketchup,
> honey, garlic, ginger and Splenda. Pan grilled. Nice glaze on 'em. They
> were tender, juicy and delicious. One hour PP BG 84! Thanks, darlin'.

Happy Birthday Nick ! !

--
kate
type 1 since 1987

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Alan S > wrote:
> > wrote:

> > [ . . . ]
> >Give yer dear Mum a gentle hug from me. I hafta make it to 105 ta
> >celebrate my 50th Wedding Anniversary. That's my goal!

> You're a late starter. We celebrated our 40th on Mother's
> Day. Well, that was the date but we actually went out and
> had a Thai meal last night so we didn't clash with a dinner
> for Mum. So I'll only be 71 for my 50th.

I'm very happy for you both. When I was 21, Jun was only 9!

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Janet Wilder > wrote:
> Nick Cramer wrote:
> > Before dinner BG 76. Jun marinated some nice meaty pork ribs in
> > ketchup, honey, garlic, ginger and Splenda. Pan grilled. Nice glaze on
> > 'em. They were tender, juicy and delicious. One hour PP BG 84! Thanks,
> > darlin'.

> Sorry to check in so late. Happy belated birthday, Nick and many, many
> more happy and healthy birthdays to come.

Thanks, Janet. I sure am happy!

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"W. Baker" > wrote:
> Nick Cramer > wrote:
> : Before dinner BG 76. Jun marinated some nice meaty pork ribs in
> : ketchup, honey, garlic, ginger and Splenda. Pan grilled. Nice glaze on
> : 'em. They were tender, juicy and delicious. One hour PP BG 84! Thanks,
> : darlin'.

> Well, Happy Birthday Nick!!!!

A shaynem dank, Wendy.

> Enjoy your big day and enjoy many more. Soon you will be able to
> celebrate your 56th anniversary of your graduation from Bronz Science,
> which, I understand, is still going strong, even without you.

Next month, as a matter of fact. They've moved. I think they're up on
Mosholu Pkwy now, near De Witt Clinton.

> I know you are from Sicilian ancestry, but you still do eat a gret deal
> of treife:-)

My birth name was Cristofalo, not Cramer. I'm not really Jewish! ;-D

> Any good kosher Thai recipes that are not full of carbs:-)

Have you looked in Jun's recipe book?

http://sqwertzme.googlepages.com/JunThai.htm

L'Chaim!

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Tiger_Lily > wrote:
> Nick Cramer wrote:
> > Before dinner BG 76. Jun marinated some nice meaty pork ribs in
> > ketchup, honey, garlic, ginger and Splenda. Pan grilled. Nice glaze on
> > 'em. They were tender, juicy and delicious. One hour PP BG 84! Thanks,
> > darlin'.
> >

> Happy Birthday Nick ! !

Thanks, Kate. I look forward to them more every year!

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Happy birthday!

KROM

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> Before dinner BG 76. Jun marinated some nice meaty pork ribs in ketchup,
> honey, garlic, ginger and Splenda. Pan grilled. Nice glaze on 'em. They
> were tender, juicy and delicious. One hour PP BG 84! Thanks, darlin'.
>
> --
> Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families!
> I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
> They
> are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops. You are not
> forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"krom" > wrote:
> Happy birthday!

Thanks, Krom. It truly was.

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

awsome!..glad to hear!

KROM

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> "krom" > wrote:
>> Happy birthday!

> Thanks, Krom. It truly was.
>
> --
> Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families!
> I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
> They
> are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops. You are not
> forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"krom" > wrote:
> awsome!..glad to hear!

And that ketchup, honey marinade and glaze didn't spike me! Awesome,
indeed!

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 15 May 2008 08:50:13 GMT, Nick Cramer
> wrote:

>"krom" > wrote:
>> awsome!..glad to hear!

>And that ketchup, honey marinade and glaze didn't spike me! Awesome,
>indeed!

I thought I wouldn't get caught again. Complacency. Took Mum
to the doc's, had to wait with SWMBO at the cafe. There was
a special - $5 for a "flat white" (coffee) and a "hedgehog",
The hedgehog was a "slice", a type of flat biscuity thing
with a chocolate top. So she had that and I had the coffee.

But it was 6 hours since breakfast and I'd missed my morning
snack so I thought I could handle a tiny bit of the
hedgehog. A half inch thick, a half-inch wide and 1 1/2"
long. Less than a quarter of the thing.

An hour later I decided to test before lunch for a change;
rare for me.

10.0mmol/l (180). I don't think I've seen that number for
over a year. I waited two more hours and walked a lot before
I could eat lunch.

A prickly hedgehog indeed.

Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.
d&e, metformin 1500mg, ezetrol 10mg
http://loraldiabetes.blogspot.com
Latest:What to Eat Until You Get Your Meter.

Angkor Wat
http://loraltravel.blogspot.com
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Alan S > wrote:
> > wrote:
> >"krom" > wrote:
> >> awsome!..glad to hear!

> > [ . . . ]

> 10.0mmol/l (180). I don't think I've seen that number for
> over a year. I waited two more hours and walked a lot before
> I could eat lunch.
>
> A prickly hedgehog indeed.

182 mg/dL actually, eh? Sh*t happens, eh? Surprise!

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

I find if i use real sugar and real products in sensible amounts i wont get
a spike..for example i make barbecue sauce with organic ketchup made with
sugar and not the hfcs u get with the reg ones and zero spike..i even use
real brown sugar in the rub..not in huge amounts and my new sauce doesnt use
a gallon of honey like my old but still..lol.

KROM