Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Carbquik™ info

Carbquik™ Complete Biscuit and Baking Mix (made with Carbalose™ flour).
Information from the package

Nutrition Facts for 1 serving (20 gms) of dry mix:

Calories 60
Calories from fat 30

Total fat 3.5 gms
Saturated fat 1 gm

Cholesterol 0 gms
Sodium 130 mg

Total Carbohydrates 10 gms
Dietary Fiber 8 gms
Soluble fiber 0 gms
Insoluble fiber 8 gms

Sugars 0 gms
Sugar alcohols 0 gms

Net Carbs 2 gms (calculated by subtracting insoluble fiber from total
carbohydrates)
Protein 4 gms

Ingredients:

Carbalose™ flour (enzyme enriched wheat, vital wheat gluten, wheat fiber,
high protein patent wheat flour, vegetable fiber, canola oil, salt,
dextrose, emulsifiers, enzymes, ascorbic acid, sucrolase, calcium
propionate),
palm and palm kernal oil, buttermilk powder, baking powder, egg white
powder, lecithin, salt, natural flavors.

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Nick Cramer > wrote:

Carbquik Recipe: Pancakes

Servings: 5 servings of 2 pancakes
Net Carbs Per Serving: 3g
Total Preparation Time: 10 minutes

Ingredients:

1 cup + 3 Tbs Carbquik
1 Tbs Splenda bulk (optional)
1/2 teaspoon baking powder (optional)
3 Oz half-and-half
1/2 stick butter (melted, not hot)
1 egg, well beaten
Vegetable oil spray

Instructions:

Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Adjust flour or 1/2 & 1/2 as needed to
make a smooth, pourable batter. Mix just enough to combine all
ingredients. Do not overmix. Ladle portions onto sprayed griddle or frying
pan heated to medium high heat. Flip when bubbles begin to break and edges
are cooked. After removing from heat, brush with butter (optional). Agave
nectar might work for you as a syrup.

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

More info.. I am Tosk General Cooking 0 13-02-2010 03:59 AM
Please send info to [email protected] Aaron[_4_] General Cooking 0 14-10-2009 12:37 PM
Info Please Sheryl General Cooking 56 17-07-2008 07:49 PM
thank you for all the info k-dawg Winemaking 6 15-03-2006 09:36 PM
useful info Joe Sallustio Winemaking 0 25-05-2005 12:36 PM