Old 16-04-2008, 03:51 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Bacon, eggs, tomato & cheese dinner

FBG 112. Four rashers of bacon, half a tomato, sliced and fried, a thick
slice of Colby Jack cheese (hidden under the eggs) and two sunnyside up
eggs. Topped with FGBP and Labuyo sauce. Excellent. One hour PP BG 110.
Very excellent!

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

Old 16-04-2008, 03:55 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Nick Cramer" wrote in message
FBG 112. Four rashers of bacon, half a tomato, sliced and fried, a thick
slice of Colby Jack cheese (hidden under the eggs) and two sunnyside up
eggs. Topped with FGBP and Labuyo sauce. Excellent. One hour PP BG 110.
Very excellent!

What is a rasher? I've heard the term before but do not know.

Old 16-04-2008, 05:30 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 02:55:55 GMT, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

"Nick Cramer" wrote in message
FBG 112. Four rashers of bacon, half a tomato, sliced and fried, a thick
slice of Colby Jack cheese (hidden under the eggs) and two sunnyside up
eggs. Topped with FGBP and Labuyo sauce. Excellent. One hour PP BG 110.
Very excellent!

What is a rasher? I've heard the term before but do not know.

A slice of bacon.
--
BettyB -- www.flamingo-code.com
"I have noticed even people who claim everything is

Old 16-04-2008, 07:53 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" wrote:
"Nick Cramer" wrote in message

FBG 112. Four rashers of bacon, half a tomato, sliced and fried, a
thick slice of Colby Jack cheese (hidden under the eggs) and two
sunnyside up eggs. Topped with FGBP and Labuyo sauce. Excellent. One
hour PP BG 110. Very excellent!

What is a rasher? I've heard the term before but do not know.

Now we say a slice, but it was originally, and still is called in the UK
and parts of the South, a rasher.

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Old 16-04-2008, 08:27 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" wrote in message

news:%[email protected]

Old 16-04-2008, 10:50 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

i eat somthing similar every week a few times i will fry three to 4 slices
bacon and then beat a couple eggs and fry em in the greese omlet syle with
sharp cheddar cheese and topped when done with a slice or two tomato.

Very yummy!

KROM

"Nick Cramer" wrote in message
FBG 112. Four rashers of bacon, half a tomato, sliced and fried, a thick
slice of Colby Jack cheese (hidden under the eggs) and two sunnyside up
eggs. Topped with FGBP and Labuyo sauce. Excellent. One hour PP BG 110.
Very excellent!

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They
forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

Old 16-04-2008, 06:48 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Nick Cramer wrote:
FBG 112. Four rashers of bacon, half a tomato, sliced and fried, a thick
slice of Colby Jack cheese (hidden under the eggs) and two sunnyside up
eggs. Topped with FGBP and Labuyo sauce. Excellent. One hour PP BG 110.
Very excellent!

Jim makes his own breakfast each day; an omelet with eggbeaters, (2-3
eggs worth), some peppers, onions, sometimes some left-over Ital sausage
,or chopped ham. If none of these are available he nukes the pre-cooked
bacon. He loves to put HOT salsa on his omelet.

When we go out for a weekly breakfast with a bunch of Ham friends he
invariably orders the Italian omelet, and instead of potatoes, grits
etc, they give him a nice plate of sliced tomatoes.

Gillian