Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Steamed egg lunch

FBG 96. Jun served me steamed eggs on broccoli, topped with fried garlic
and FGBP. I added Mama Sita's Labuyo hot sauce after the (untweaked) pic.
As usual, it was very good. One hour PP BG 108.

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> FBG 96. Jun served me steamed eggs on broccoli, topped with fried garlic
> and FGBP. I added Mama Sita's Labuyo hot sauce after the (untweaked) pic.
> As usual, it was very good. One hour PP BG 108.

How do you steam an egg?

Posted to alt.food.diabetic,alt.binaries.food

"name cut because of xpost" wrote:
> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message

> > FBG 96. Jun served me steamed eggs on broccoli, topped with fried
> > garlic and FGBP. I added Mama Sita's Labuyo hot sauce after the
> > (untweaked) pic. As usual, it was very good. One hour PP BG 108.

> How do you steam an egg?

Jun scrambled five eggs, added some cooked ground pork, fish sauce, diced
red and green onion (use anything you want), put in a bowl in the top of a
steamer 'til done.

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic,alt.binaries.food

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> "name cut because of xpost" wrote:
>> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message

>> > FBG 96. Jun served me steamed eggs on broccoli, topped with fried
>> > garlic and FGBP. I added Mama Sita's Labuyo hot sauce after the
>> > (untweaked) pic. As usual, it was very good. One hour PP BG 108.

>> How do you steam an egg?

> Jun scrambled five eggs, added some cooked ground pork, fish sauce, diced
> red and green onion (use anything you want), put in a bowl in the top of a
> steamer 'til done.

Interesting. Never heard of that before.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic,alt.binaries.food

"Julie Bove" > wrote:
> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> > "name cut because of xpost" wrote:
> >> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message

> >> How do you steam an egg?

> > Jun scrambled five eggs, added some cooked ground pork, fish sauce,
> > [plus water or chicken stock], diced red and green onion (use anything
> > you want), put in a bowl in the top of a steamer 'til done.

> Interesting. Never heard of that before.

Called 'Kai Toon' in Thai. The consistency is between a custard and a
souffle. It's often served to children and old folks, but everybody likes
it.

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

FREE Invasion Day lunch LOL! (Lunch, Tues 26rd Jan) Peter Lucas[_13_] General Cooking 11 29-01-2010 10:17 AM
FREE Invasion Day lunch LOL! (Lunch, Tues 26rd Jan) Peter Lucas[_13_] General Cooking 1 27-01-2010 03:25 PM
Steamed Vegetables Mimi General Cooking 0 23-10-2005 08:01 PM
STEAMED MUSSELS yankeegrL425 Recipes 0 21-09-2005 08:31 AM
Steamed Bob Stan General Cooking 12 25-06-2004 07:04 PM