Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Meatloaf

What do you put in yours? All of the recipes I've seen call for an egg or
two and we have an egg allergy. Some call for milk. We have a dairy
allergy. I came up with a recipe that kinda sorta works, but I make it into
small loaves because it doesn't seem to hold together so well for slicing.

I am a bit confused because last night I was talking to a man who says he
stopped putting egg in his a long time ago. I thought it was the egg that
holds it together. But maybe it is the crumbs or oatmeal that holds it
together? But then people here say they don't use that either.

I loosely followed a recipe that called for 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef, 1/4
onion chopped, 3/4 cup rolled oats, 8 oz. tomato juice, salt pepper and an
egg.

I subbed in a generous amount of flax for the egg. I didn't add water as I
normally would to do an egg sub because I added a ton of veggies to the mix.
Used a large onion instead of 1/4 of an onion. About 1 1/2 cups of
zucchini, two big handfuls of spinach, couple of large tomatoes with the
seeds removed, a few sliced green onions. This stuff was all finely chopped
in the food processor. I then emptied it out and whizzed in the oats and
let them soak in the veggies and juice. I read to do this somewhere. The
flax went in at this time too. Instead of tomato juice I used a bottle of
organic vegetable juice. It was rather thick and according to my husband,
chunky. Didn't look like enough juice so I added a small can of tomato
juice. And a few squirts of One Carb ketchup for extra flavor. I also used
about 2 1/2 pounds of ground beef. And I added oregano because some people
who tested the recipe said to do that for added flavor. This resulted in 9
generously sized mini meatloaves that I topped with a small jar of thick,
homemade (not by me) chili sauce.

I mixed this up last night and put it in a bag in the fridge. By the time I
took it out, there was a lot of liquid in the bag. I am thinking the
tomatoes were not a good thing to add. Perhaps I should have gone with
peppers and mushrooms? At any rate, I added what I had in my veggie bin
that needed to be used up.

They are baking and just about done. They smell wonderful but I just
spooned off almost a cup of watery stuff from them. I don't think there was
much grease in there. I used really lean meat. Most likely it is juice
from the vegetables.

So does anyone see a way I can improve this? I have made this before and it
does taste good and isn't too carby for me but it would be nice if I could
make it lower in carbs still. I just fear that if I leave out the oatmeal
entirely I will have something that is too solid in texture and not like a
meatloaf. My mom makes a really good meatloaf but she doesn't put
vegetables in hers aside from onion. She also puts bacon on top which I
find a little strange, and it's a little too high in carbs for me. She uses
gluten free bread or crackers made into crumbs. I would like to be able to
make a large loaf or two so it can be eaten cold in sandwiches.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

I was having problems with my meatloaf falling apart ,so I put that on a
search and found out the reason was because I partially defrosted the ground
beef in the Microwave. I put an egg in mine but have made it without one ,
I use oats, onion(sometimes French onion soup mix..take a pepcid before
eating) I add Worcestershire sauce, about 2 TBSP ketchup, 1 TBSP mustard.
I have put bacon on top of mine...but didn't really care for it. I had a
friends that added finely chopped carrots to her meatloaf...An old recipe
50's or 60's I saw once added a can of veggie soup to it. I also found out
to help the meatloaf stay together better is to let it sit for 20 to 30 min.
I only use a pound of meat because it is just hubby and me and we still have
enough left over for a couple of sandwiches. Your way sounds
interesting..let us know how they tasted.
Jacquie

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message
[...]

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"jacquie" > wrote in message
>I was having problems with my meatloaf falling apart ,so I put that on a
> search and found out the reason was because I partially defrosted the
> ground
> beef in the Microwave. I put an egg in mine but have made it without one
> ,
> I use oats, onion(sometimes French onion soup mix..take a pepcid before
> eating) I add Worcestershire sauce, about 2 TBSP ketchup, 1 TBSP
> mustard.
> I have put bacon on top of mine...but didn't really care for it. I had a
> friends that added finely chopped carrots to her meatloaf...An old recipe
> 50's or 60's I saw once added a can of veggie soup to it. I also found out
> to help the meatloaf stay together better is to let it sit for 20 to 30
> min.
> I only use a pound of meat because it is just hubby and me and we still
> have
> enough left over for a couple of sandwiches. Your way sounds
> interesting..let us know how they tasted.

They came out okay but they didn't taste of meat. I put too many vegetables
in it. Didn't really taste of vegetables either. And the texture was
pretty soft. They mostly held together. One of them broke in half.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Jacquie, I have never made meatloaf with just minced beef (ground beef). It
is common in Oz to use half minced beef and half sausage mince.

I only put egg in meatballs.

My meatloaf would have finely chopped onion, garlic, chopped fresh tomatoes,
salt, pepper and whatever other seasonings, herbs and spices I feel like.
Even just some powdered beef stock with the onion, tomatoes and garlic.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message
> Jacquie, I have never made meatloaf with just minced beef (ground beef).
> It is common in Oz to use half minced beef and half sausage mince.
>
> I only put egg in meatballs.
>
> My meatloaf would have finely chopped onion, garlic, chopped fresh
> tomatoes, salt, pepper and whatever other seasonings, herbs and spices I
> feel like. Even just some powdered beef stock with the onion, tomatoes and
> garlic.

Some people here use sausage or pork but I don't like it.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Allot of recipes call for pork and ground beef, sometimes veal, but my
stomach just can't handle fatty pork anymore...so it's lean beef for me I
don't know how long it has been since I have had meatballs...if Wayne wants
Meatballs we go out for them...that way I don't have to cook...LOL. I add
garlic too..never thought to use powdered beefstock...is that the same as
bouillon?

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message
Jacquie, I have never made meatloaf with just minced beef (ground beef). It
is common in Oz to use half minced beef and half sausage mince.

I only put egg in meatballs.

My meatloaf would have finely chopped onion, garlic, chopped fresh tomatoes,
salt, pepper and whatever other seasonings, herbs and spices I feel like.
Even just some powdered beef stock with the onion, tomatoes and garlic.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Julie Bove wrote in message <84Nxj.4669$A93.3531@trndny08>...

>"Ozgirl" > wrote in message
>> Jacquie, I have never made meatloaf with just minced beef (ground

beef).
>> It is common in Oz to use half minced beef and half sausage mince.
>>
>> I only put egg in meatballs.
>>
>> My meatloaf would have finely chopped onion, garlic, chopped fresh
>> tomatoes, salt, pepper and whatever other seasonings, herbs and

spices I
>> feel like. Even just some powdered beef stock with the onion,

tomatoes and
>> garlic.

>Some people here use sausage or pork but I don't like it.

I just make mine with regular hamburger, seasoning, onion, sometimes
bell peppers and shredded cabbage. I don't have a problem with it
falling apart.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Evelyn Ruut" > wrote in message
> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Ozgirl" > wrote in message
>>> Jacquie, I have never made meatloaf with just minced beef (ground beef).
>>> It is common in Oz to use half minced beef and half sausage mince.
>>>
>>> I only put egg in meatballs.
>>>
>>> My meatloaf would have finely chopped onion, garlic, chopped fresh
>>> tomatoes, salt, pepper and whatever other seasonings, herbs and spices I
>>> feel like. Even just some powdered beef stock with the onion, tomatoes
>>> and garlic.

>> Some people here use sausage or pork but I don't like it.

> You could use ground turkey along with the beef.

Uck! That's even worse. Sorry.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote in message
. ..

> Julie Bove wrote in message <84Nxj.4669$A93.3531@trndny08>...
>>
>>"Ozgirl" > wrote in message
>>> Jacquie, I have never made meatloaf with just minced beef (ground

> beef).
>>> It is common in Oz to use half minced beef and half sausage mince.
>>>
>>> I only put egg in meatballs.
>>>
>>> My meatloaf would have finely chopped onion, garlic, chopped fresh
>>> tomatoes, salt, pepper and whatever other seasonings, herbs and

> spices I
>>> feel like. Even just some powdered beef stock with the onion,

> tomatoes and
>>> garlic.

>>Some people here use sausage or pork but I don't like it.

> I just make mine with regular hamburger, seasoning, onion, sometimes
> bell peppers and shredded cabbage. I don't have a problem with it
> falling apart.

Hmmm... Okay. Thanks!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

> [...]

> Now that is my mom's basic meatloaf recipe. You may want to try some
> variation of it.
>
> My daughter has made it for years with ground turkey, but she added more
> worcestershire and mustard to kick up the flavor. She found it needed
> more seasoning than beef. I know of people who use dry oat meal as a
> binder instead of bread crumbs, but I don't like the taste. Some people
> put a package of dry onion soup in their meat loaf, but I find that the
> dried onions and all the chemical junk in it disagrees with me, even
> though it tastes good.
>
> One ingredient I consider absolutely mandatory in good meat loaf, and that
> is FRESH parsley, chopped up.
>
> As an egg substitute, I am wondering if you might use agar, a seaweed
> thickener? I know it is used in desserts as a kind of a gel. I have
> never tried it, but it might be worth an experimental try.

I haven't tried Agar. I bought some when Angela was first diagnosed. The
Dr. said I would need it but then I never found any recipes that called for
it. So I threw it out. The flax seems to work fairly well. Now that the
loaves are cold, they do seem to be staying together. So perhaps I just
didn't let them sit long enough.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Susan said...

> In fact, every study to carefully examine the question has found that

That's where I stopped reading your post.

Sorry,

Andy

--
T2
HBP

"Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said."
--Mark Twain

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Alan S said...

> The major assumption is number of serves. I guessed
> at 8, but Susan can correct me on that.

So we wait.

Andy
--
T2
HBP
Gout

"Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said."
--Mark Twain

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Alan S said...

> Well, as it seems to bother you, I ran it through DWIDB. I
> had to make a couple of assumptions

Again that's where I stopped reading your post.

Andy
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:53:04 -0500, Susan
> wrote:

>17% fat is not considered lean in the U.S.! At least not if it's 17% by
>volume, rather than calories. I typically use 5% fat, only because I
>have to watch calories to some extent. The number of servings depends
>upon Tom's presence, he's a meatloaf lover, but yes, it's quite a large
>loaf and makes for lots of leftovers, even with his appetite.
>
>Susan

That was based on the USDA database choices. For your recipe
the fat count should be suitably reduced.

Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.
d&e, metformin 1500mg, ezetrol 10mg
http://loraldiabetes.blogspot.com
Latest: The Quality of ADA Dietary Advice
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:11:30 -0600, Andy <q> wrote:

>Alan S said...
>
>> Well, as it seems to bother you, I ran it through DWIDB. I
>> had to make a couple of assumptions

>Again that's where I stopped reading your post.
>
>Andy

What is your problem Andy?

You usually seem like an OK guy, but every so often you come
across as a lazy twit who gives the impression that you now
know all you ever need to know about nutrition and any
additional information is a total waste of your limited
reading time.

If you post on usenet, be prepared to be called on nonsense.
If the person disputing your claims provides cites and
references and you do not provide some sort of logical
argument or counter cites, do you really think that
impresses the readers with your superior knowledge? I won't
pretend to have even scratched the surface of the subject of
good nutrition for type 2 diabetics. Nor do I agree with all
of the statements made by Susan; we disagree quite often
too. I believe that good logical debate is essential to the
advancement of knowledge. We don't learn when everyone
agrees that no more needs to be learned.

But the difference between you and I is that I know how vast
my ignorance is; you don't. Nor, unfortunately do the vast
majority of the world's dieticians.

Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.
d&e, metformin 1500mg, ezetrol 10mg
http://loraldiabetes.blogspot.com
Latest: The Quality of ADA Dietary Advice

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

> [...]
>>> even though it tastes good.
>>>
>>> One ingredient I consider absolutely mandatory in good meat loaf, and
>>> that is FRESH parsley, chopped up.
>>>
>>> As an egg substitute, I am wondering if you might use agar, a seaweed
>>> thickener? I know it is used in desserts as a kind of a gel. I have
>>> never tried it, but it might be worth an experimental try.
>>>
>>> Good luck with your next meatloaf.

>> I haven't tried Agar. I bought some when Angela was first diagnosed.
>> The Dr. said I would need it but then I never found any recipes that
>> called for it. So I threw it out. The flax seems to work fairly well.
>> Now that the loaves are cold, they do seem to be staying together. So
>> perhaps I just didn't let them sit long enough.

> Perhaps, but you also did include some vegetables, that give off a lot of
> liquid when cooked. Zucchini, spinach and tomatoes in particular, all

That's true. Obviously based on taste, too many vegetables and not enough
meat. Last time I made this recipe I used about 3 pounds of meat and it had
a meatier taste. But oddly it did hold together much better this time than
last.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...

> It's worth mentioning for the studio audience, that they know (diabetes
> aside), that all that saturated fat and cholesterol will cause further
> problems down the road!!!

Ground beef is one of the few meats I can easily digest so perhaps I eat
more of it than the average bear. I do have chicken and tuna occasionally.
Most of the time my protein comes from nuts, seeds, beans or goji berries.
I have bacon perhaps once a month if that. Sausage even less. I was eating
sausage for breakfast quite a lot for a while and then got totally burned
out on it. Now I buy it occasionally but it is no longer appealing.

I do not personally believe that the cholesterol we eat affects our
cholesterol. Sat. fat is bad, but I believe my diet overall is pretty low
in it. I went from pretty much the Ornish plan to this with a few changes
in there along the way. And my body doesn't handle too fats of any kind
well.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Alan S" > wrote in message

<snip>

> Well, as it seems to bother you, I ran it through DWIDB. I
> had to make a couple of assumptions, but this will be fairly
> close. The major assumption is number of serves. I guessed
> at 8, but Susan can correct me on that. Another was that I
> used lean ground beef 17% fat.

<snip>

My ground beef is 8% fat and it's organic!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Andy wrote in message ...

>I've done my research. I know my condition and how to deal with it.

In your own words Andy..."Fine. You believe all that you've read? well
good for you!"

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Julie Bove wrote in message ...speaking of Andy

>I don't think he's lazy. Just set in his ways. I know people who

think
>something that is wrong about some aspect of diet and nothing anyone

can do
>or say or show them can prove to them otherwise.

Guy would be a perfect example of that too. I don't think Guy actually
means any harm with it, but he's definitely stuck in past, which I
believe has contributed greatly to his health problems.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Julie Bove said...

> I do not personally believe that the cholesterol we eat affects our
> cholesterol.

Julie,

I believe everything is bad for me and work my way up. I've stindged (sp?)
to extremes as I eat now. I've tossed countless foods to the wind, given
diabetes, high blood pressure and gout. I've spoken of my condition
elsewhere before. Stir it up and figure out a satisfying diet. It's not
easy.

I have thousands of favorite recipes I CAN'T eat anymore. Maybe that hurts
the most!

Sorry everybody,

Andy
--
T2
HBP
Gout

"Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you
said."
--Mark Twain

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> Julie Bove said...
>
>> I do not personally believe that the cholesterol we eat affects our
>> cholesterol.

> Julie,
>
> I believe everything is bad for me and work my way up. I've stindged (sp?)
> to extremes as I eat now. I've tossed countless foods to the wind, given
> diabetes, high blood pressure and gout. I've spoken of my condition
> elsewhere before. Stir it up and figure out a satisfying diet. It's not
> easy.
>
> I have thousands of favorite recipes I CAN'T eat anymore. Maybe that hurts
> the most!
>
> Sorry everybody,

I know what you mean. I have food allergies, GERD, gastroparesis and
protein in my urine. It's hard to find a diet that takes all of these
things into account, plus the diabetes. At times it seems that what I
should be eating is contraindicated for some of my other problems.

I really believe diet is very much an individual thing and there is no one
diet that will work for all of us.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote in message
. ..

> Julie Bove wrote in message ...speaking of Andy
>
>>I don't think he's lazy. Just set in his ways. I know people who

> think
>>something that is wrong about some aspect of diet and nothing anyone

> can do
>>or say or show them can prove to them otherwise.

> Guy would be a perfect example of that too. I don't think Guy actually
> means any harm with it, but he's definitely stuck in past, which I
> believe has contributed greatly to his health problems.

You may have a point there. My parents think it is bad for elderly people
to have anything out of a can because it will give them Althzheimers. Now
if this were true, it would be bad for *anyone* to have things from a can
because presumably the damage would be cumulative. I do not believe that
whatever causes this disease kicks in at a certain age. From what I have
seen, we will see hints of it for many years but may not realize what it is.

They also think all fats are bad. They still limit us to 5 black olives and
5 green olives per meal. Why? I don't know. As a kid, I thought it was
because olives seemed expensive and I presumed they couldn't afford to let
us have any more. But that's not the case any more and there have been
times when I brought the olives for the meal. They still try to limit us.
They get angry with me letting Angela have more than that. She only likes
the black ones but I think they are a healthy addition to a meal or a
healthy snack. They also think we should limit the amount of nuts we eat
because of the fat in them. No matter that using these techniques for all
of their life hasn't caused them to lose any weight. But they still cling
to this notion.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Andy" <q> wrote in message

> It's worth mentioning for the studio audience, that they know (diabetes
> aside), that all that saturated fat and cholesterol will cause further
> problems down the road!!!

Not so, people on low carb diets have wonderful lipid profiles, even without
medication. Steer away from trans fats - they are the baddies..

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> Aw darn. I was hoping for a pic of a meatloaf.

There ya go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meat_Loaf

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> Alan S said...
>
>> The major assumption is number of serves. I guessed
>> at 8, but Susan can correct me on that.

> So we wait.

No we don't she answered promptly, even before you wrote what you just
wrote. You have some major problems Andy.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote in message
. ..

> Julie Bove wrote in message ...speaking of Andy
>
>>I don't think he's lazy. Just set in his ways. I know people who

> think
>>something that is wrong about some aspect of diet and nothing anyone

> can do
>>or say or show them can prove to them otherwise.

> Guy would be a perfect example of that too. I don't think Guy actually
> means any harm with it, but he's definitely stuck in past, which I
> believe has contributed greatly to his health problems.

Guy totally shuns the treatments that could have saved his leg and prevented
his multiple by-passes. He is still defending the old ways that got him
where he is today. Back then he didn't know better, now he has been shown
the right way but prefers to live in the past. So be it.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:57:13 -0600, Andy <q> wrote:

>I've done my research. I know my condition and how to deal with it.

OK Andy. I did some research too.

You know your condition and how to deal with it?
http://tinyurl.com/2ury65

"Any advice about food and nutrition should be discussed
with a doctor.

I have...

Diabetes (T2)
Gout
High Blood Pressure (under med control)
Bad Cholesterol (getting better)
High Triglycerides (coming down)
6'3, 209 lbs.

As you can see, my diet is far and away different than most
folks."

Well, I haven't searched enough to see that, so describe it
please.

Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.
d&e, metformin 1500mg, ezetrol 10mg
http://loraldiabetes.blogspot.com
Latest: The Quality of ADA Dietary Advice
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Alan S" > wrote in message
>
> <snip>
>
>> Well, as it seems to bother you, I ran it through DWIDB. I
>> had to make a couple of assumptions, but this will be fairly
>> close. The major assumption is number of serves. I guessed
>> at 8, but Susan can correct me on that. Another was that I
>> used lean ground beef 17% fat.
>>

> <snip>
>
> My ground beef is 8% fat and it's organic!

Wouldn't make any difference anyway, I cook my meatloaf on a rack and fat
drains away. That's the good thing about ground meats. My bacon has no
visible fat and when I cook it leaves no fat residue in the pan at all. I
don't know what Andy eats or how he cooks it to believe everything is so
fatty.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Ozgirl wrote in message >...
>You led him to water, he refused to drink, choosing to remain snug

(and smug) in the square
>of the sheep followers. Sad, but he can't be helped.
>
>Now.. back to meatloaf

Mmmmmmm, now I'm thinking of lamb. :-)

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote in message
news

> Ozgirl wrote in message >...
>>You led him to water, he refused to drink, choosing to remain snug

> (and smug) in the square
>>of the sheep followers. Sad, but he can't be helped.
>>
>>Now.. back to meatloaf

> Mmmmmmm, now I'm thinking of lamb. :-)

Lamb meatloaf - ok rosemary and a home made mint sauce.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Julie Bove > wrote:
[...]

When I cok my no crumbs meatloaf, ig gets very watery looking for quite a
while but if I leave it i the oven lond enoughthe liquid evaporates
leaving a kind of rotein gel arond the meat which I think of gravy.

Wendy
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message

> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>
>> Aw darn. I was hoping for a pic of a meatloaf.

> There ya go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meat_Loaf

Hahahaha. I forgot about him!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"W. Baker" > wrote in message

> When I cok my no crumbs meatloaf, ig gets very watery looking for quite a
> while but if I leave it i the oven lond enoughthe liquid evaporates
> leaving a kind of rotein gel arond the meat which I think of gravy.

Perhaps that's what I should have done then. I remember in the old days I
had to drain it, but what I was draining off was a lot of fat. These days I
only buy really lean meat.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Evelyn Ruut wrote in message

>I think you have it right. He is just so attached to his way of

eating
>that anyone who suggests anything otherwise is just automatically

discounted
>in his mind. That and the fact he seems to be a jerk.....
>
>--
>Best Regards,
>
>Evelyn

LOL Evelyn, I reckon that pretty much cuts through it. :-)

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 11:25:41 +1100, "Ozgirl"
> wrote:

>"Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>
>> Aw darn. I was hoping for a pic of a meatloaf.

>There ya go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meat_Loaf

I've often wondered if he was one of our lot. Is he?

Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.
d&e, metformin 1500mg, ezetrol 10mg
http://loraldiabetes.blogspot.com
Latest: The Quality of ADA Dietary Advice
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Sat, 01 Mar 2008 22:15:33 +1100, Alan S
> wrote:

>On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 11:25:41 +1100, "Ozgirl"
> wrote:
>

>>"Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>>
>>> Aw darn. I was hoping for a pic of a meatloaf.

>>There ya go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meat_Loaf
>>

>I've often wondered if he was one of our lot. Is he?

Replying to myself.
He is.

More on Meatloaf and diabetes he
http://www.diabeticlive.com/articles...es/Page21.html
It was a passing thought when I recently saw Rocky Horror
Picture Show again, but I'm not surprised. I presume you
guys already knew.

Someone send him a copy of test, test, test.

Meatloaf Cheryl[_3_] General Cooking 29 13-11-2013 10:34 PM
REC - Meatloaf Damsel in dis Dress[_6_] General Cooking 57 11-01-2009 08:50 PM
Meatloaf Travis and Jenn Bartimus Recipes (moderated) 0 15-03-2006 07:31 AM
Meatloaf kimmy Recipes (moderated) 0 13-04-2005 05:07 AM