FoodBanter.com

-   -   bryers carbsmart ice cream bars (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/141495-bryers-carbsmart-ice-cream.html)

krom 25-11-2007 06:07 AM

bryers carbsmart ice cream bars

I tried thier butter peacan ice cream like right after dx and thought it was
nasty...but wife saw these ice cream bars on sale and bought em for me and
they are really good!
The have zero impact on my bg and in fact i made the mistake of using it as
a meal when i was hungry and actually fell several points and had to go make
some real food..lol.

I have tried the fudge bars and the ice cream bars..will have to give the
rest a look at.
Maybe the bteer peacan i tried was gross because i was used to sweeter
things pre dx..dunno..might give it another try.

KROM