FoodBanter.com

-   -   A new diabetic food (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/140983-new-diabetic-food.html)

Robert Miles 19-11-2007 03:39 PM

A new diabetic food

Some news on a new food suitable for diabetics:

http://www.fiery-foods.com/dave/profile_jolokia.asp

Be careful, though - it's also used to repel elephants:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-...6/posts?page=1

Alan S 19-11-2007 09:54 PM

A new diabetic food

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:39:10 -0600, "Robert Miles"
> wrote:

>Some news on a new food suitable for diabetics:
>
>http://www.fiery-foods.com/dave/profile_jolokia.asp
>
>Be careful, though - it's also used to repel elephants:
>
>http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-...6/posts?page=1

I use some home-grown ones similar to birds-eye. Only a
couple of cm (<1") long but hot as hades.

No elephants around here, so they obviously work
brilliantly.

Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.
d&e, metformin 1500mg, ezetrol 10mg
http://loraldiabetes.blogspot.com