ERIC EMRY

Default Diabetic Support

Nutrition can play a vital role in people with diabetes, especially for
those with adult onset diabetes (type 2 diabetes). Chromium is an essential
trace element that is required for the body to have normal insulin
function.3 When the body has a chromium deficiency it can produce symptoms
such as impaired glucose metabolism, high blood sugar levels, lower HDL
levels, as well as many other problems. If your diet is high in refined
sugars and refined grains like white bread, you actual intensify the
chromium depletion in the body. This is why we feel it is critical to
include Chromium chelate in each capsule. Unlike other formulas that put the
most popular form of chromium in their product "Chromium Picolinate", The
Greatest Vitamin in the World sticks with what the research shows as the
Greatest form of Chromium for your body even though it is not popular. The
patented amino acid chelated form of Chromium found in our product is
absorbed and retained better than any other form of chromium tested. Check
out the graph from the study.4

If you have diabetes, please monitor your glucose requirements closely to
see what reduction you have after taking these vitamins. The results may
shock you. There are many other ingredients included in this vitamin
supplement that are known to assist the body in areas which help assist in
blood glucose levels.

Gymnema sylvestre is another amazing herb that we included in our vitamin.
Gymnema sylvestre studies show an amazing effect on human blood sugar levels
with adult onset diabetics.5 In the past 20 years researchers have
determined that Gymnema sylvestre may even play an important role with
people with type 1 diabetes. Researchers believe that gymnema sylvestre may
play a key role in helping the body repair the pancreas's beta cells, which
plays a vital role in the production of and secretion of insulin into the
body. Reversing beta cell damage is something that no other herb has been
found to accomplish. And the great thing about this herb is that it doesn't
seem to have any effect on those who have a perfectly normal pancreas
function. Gymnema sylvestre is also known to help the body in blood body fat
and cholesterol levels!6

If you or someone you know has diabetes or are at risk of getting diabetes,
spread the word and make sure they understand the critcal importance of
protecting their body from this deadly disease. Improve your diet, exercise
and nutritionally support the body with the best absorbed form of nutrients
available with The Greatest Vitamin in the World.
--
Please Visit My Website http://www.emrysvitamin.com

Ted Rosenberg

look you scamming pices of shit
commmercial messages are prohibited
PARTICULARLY from snake oil salesmen

ERIC EMRY wrote:

<spam snipped>
--
"...in addition to being foreign territory the past is, as history, a
hall of mirrors that reflect the needs of souls observing from the present"
Peanutjake

"ERIC EMRY" > wrote in message
> Nutrition can play a vital role in people with diabetes, especially for
> those with adult onset diabetes (type 2 diabetes).

SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
FRAUD
FRAUD
FRAUD

surprise lady

"Ted Rosenberg" > wrote in message
> look you scamming pices of shit
> commmercial messages are prohibited
> PARTICULARLY from snake oil salesmen

____________________________

What a vile response! So full of venom. Do you really think that people
who post spam return to read responses? Is it not better to ignore the
post?

Ted Rosenberg

surprise lady wrote:

> "Ted Rosenberg" > wrote in message
>
>>look you scamming pices of shit
>>commmercial messages are prohibited
>>PARTICULARLY from snake oil salesmen
>>

> ____________________________
>
> What a vile response! So full of venom. Do you really think that people
> who post spam return to read responses? Is it not better to ignore the
> post?

No, first, Rick the Stevia scammer DOES read replies to his crap, he
hopes that one day we will go away

Second, newbies BELEIVE the crap posted by Betty and crew.

--
"...in addition to being foreign territory the past is, as history, a
hall of mirrors that reflect the needs of souls observing from the present"
Glen Cook

Julie Bove

"surprise lady" > wrote in message
news
> "Ted Rosenberg" > wrote in message
> > look you scamming pices of shit
> > commmercial messages are prohibited
> > PARTICULARLY from snake oil salesmen
> >

> ____________________________
>
> What a vile response! So full of venom. Do you really think that people
> who post spam return to read responses? Is it not better to ignore the
> post?

Not better to ignore it because there's always a chance some newbie will see
this and believe it.

--
Type 2
http://users.bestweb.net/~jbove/

Thank you for your support Ed Pawlowski General Cooking 39 03-12-2009 01:47 PM
I want you support [email protected] General Cooking 2 23-01-2008 07:23 PM
diabetic support group cas Diabetic 3 13-08-2007 06:05 AM
need some support pdirennteaer Vegan 3 28-04-2007 03:13 PM
Thanks to you all for your support - I mean it. TheAlligator General Cooking 2 08-03-2005 10:45 PM