FoodBanter.com

-   -   vegetable choices for chicken terraki on the grill tonite. (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/14007-vegetable-choices-chicken-terraki.html)

betsyb 23-05-2004 06:30 PM

vegetable choices for chicken terraki on the grill tonite.

I have never made this before and need a rice alternative. Any suggestions?

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BetsyB

Alice Faber 23-05-2004 09:01 PM

vegetable choices for chicken terraki on the grill tonite.

In article >,
"betsyb" > wrote:

> I have never made this before and need a rice alternative. Any suggestions?

Cauliflower, chopped fine.

--
AF
"Non Sequitur U has a really, really lousy debate team."

betsyb 23-05-2004 09:42 PM

"Alice Faber" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "betsyb" > wrote:
>
> > I have never made this before and need a rice alternative. Any

suggestions?

> Cauliflower, chopped fine.
>
> --
> AF
> "Non Sequitur U has a really, really lousy debate team."
> --artyw raises the bar on rec.sport.baseball

I waited too long to check here and the tossed salad won out! Thanks anyway.

Dontspamme 24-05-2004 12:21 AM

vegetable choices for chicken terraki on the grill tonite.

Sorry there is no alternative to rice with Teriyaki!
Teri=luster and Yaki=to broil or grill.
Perhaps you could eat just a little less and have shredded Daikon
with it to cut the sweetness.
I could not live without my daily cup of rice which I use to dip my
meat or tofu onto before eating.
Kilty

Dontspamme 24-05-2004 12:25 AM

vegetable choices for chicken terraki on the grill tonite.

How can cauliflower be considered anywhere near rice. Cauliflower
is very good when making a fried topping for Yaki Soba but not for a rice.
Kilty