FoodBanter.com

-   -   WARNING - All files posted by nela contain the W32/Spybot.Worm.Gen.B Virus. (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/13993-warning-all-files-posted.html)

Arthur Dent 14-05-2004 03:43 AM

WARNING - All files posted by nela contain the W32/Spybot.Worm.Gen.B Virus.

In article gers.com>,
says...
> american idol cat fight topless
>

> [application/octet-stream]

Beware
--
Arthur Dent
Artificial Intelligence will never be a match for natural stupidity

EZoto 15-05-2004 01:39 AM

WARNING - All files posted by nela contain the W32/Spybot.Worm.Gen.B Virus.

On Fri, 14 May 2004 02:43:49 GMT, Arthur Dent
> wrote:

Didn't do anything to me? Looked kinda silly to me. Also looks like
a 2 bit job of writing the virus. No creativity. Probably got it
from some nerd script-kid.

EZoto

Arthur Dent 16-05-2004 04:01 AM

WARNING - All files posted by nela contain the W32/Spybot.Worm.Gen.B Virus.

In article m>,
says...
> On Fri, 14 May 2004 02:43:49 GMT, Arthur Dent
> > wrote:
>
> Didn't do anything to me? Looked kinda silly to me. Also looks like
> a 2 bit job of writing the virus. No creativity. Probably got it
> from some nerd script-kid.
>
> EZoto

From the McAfee.com website:
-- Update March 05, 2004 --
This family of worms has more then 1,000 variants now! I do hope that
you have scanned your machine with an antivirus program to ensure no
part of this virus remains on your machine.

EZoto 16-05-2004 04:05 AM

WARNING - All files posted by nela contain the W32/Spybot.Worm.Gen.B Virus.

>This family of worms has more then 1,000 variants now! I do hope that
>you have scanned your machine with an antivirus program to ensure no
>part of this virus remains on your machine.

None whatsoever.

EZoto