FoodBanter.com

-   -   Chromium Picolinate (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/13979-chromium-picolinate.html)

ERIC EMRY 02-05-2004 07:15 AM

Chromium Picolinate

Nutrition can play a vital role in people with diabetes, especially for
those with adult onset diabetes (type 2 diabetes). Chromium is an essential
trace element that is required for the body to have normal insulin
function.3 When the body has a chromium deficiency it can produce symptoms
such as impaired glucose metabolism, high blood sugar levels, lower HDL
levels, as well as many other problems. If your diet is high in refined
sugars and refined grains like white bread, you actual intensify the
chromium depletion in the body. This is why we feel it is critical to
include Chromium chelate in each capsule. Unlike other formulas that put the
most popular form of chromium in their product "Chromium Picolinate", The
Greatest Vitamin in the World sticks with what the research shows as the
Greatest form of Chromium for your body even though it is not popular. The
patented amino acid chelated form of Chromium found in our product is
absorbed and retained better than any other form of chromium tested.

--
Please Visit My Website http://www.emrysvitamin.com

Nan Eklund 02-05-2004 11:33 PM

Chromium Picolinate

The usual spam.
Nan, Type 2

Ted Rosenberg 04-05-2004 02:35 AM

Chromium Picolinate

another scamming piece of shit

<snip>

--
"...in addition to being foreign territory the past is, as history, a
hall of mirrors that reflect the needs of souls observing from the present"

ERIC EMRY 05-05-2004 02:02 AM

Chromium Picolinate

Its people like you that don`t need to be in this group. You bad-mouth my
product when you don`t know what health benefits my product has to offer for
people with diabetes. You need to keep your thoughts to yourself and stay
out of this group.

ERIC EMRY 05-05-2004 02:05 AM

Chromium Picolinate

This is not spam

Alan 05-05-2004 08:03 AM

Chromium Picolinate

On Wed, 05 May 2004 01:05:09 GMT, "ERIC EMRY" <www.emrywants
> wrote:

>This is not spam

Look twit, I don't give a stuff whether you call it spam or advertising.
We don't want either. **** off. And that's the polite request.

Cheers, Alan, T2 d&e, Australia.

Vicki Beausoleil 05-05-2004 11:15 AM

Chromium Picolinate

ERIC EMRY wrote:

trash

We're all friends here, and we know who our friends are. You're not one
of them.
It's spammers like you that don't need to be in this group, selling your
crapwares.

Bugger off before the complaints pile up and your ISP takes notice.

Oh, and take your chromium and stick it where the sun don't shine,
spamboy.

Vicki

BJ in Texas 05-05-2004 02:03 PM

Chromium Picolinate

ERIC EMRY wrote:
> Its people like you that don`t need to be in this group. You
> bad-mouth my product when you don`t know what health benefits
> my product has to offer for people with diabetes. You need to
> keep your thoughts to yourself and stay out of this group.

He has much more right here than you do spammer...
Get lost..... BJ

Ted Rosenberg 05-05-2004 08:48 PM

Chromium Picolinate

No, it is for SURE that spamming shit like you do not belong on the group
NOW, if I could sell raffle tickets to win a trip to go shove your
scamms up your anus with a ten foot pole, I would get RICH, people would
be standing in line to buy them

SO,

take your scam and **** OFF

Ted Rosenberg 05-05-2004 08:49 PM

Chromium Picolinate

NO, then what is it, you MLM'ing piece of spamming shit?

ERIC EMRY 07-05-2004 01:54 AM

Chromium Picolinate

I don`t mean to upset you guys I just thought I could help. Later.

Peanutjake 07-05-2004 04:08 AM

Chromium Picolinate

"ERIC EMRY" > wrote in message
> Nutrition can play a vital role in people with diabetes, especially for
> those with adult onset diabetes (type 2 diabetes). Chromium is an essential

SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
FRAUD
FRAUD
FRAUD

BJ in Texas 07-05-2004 12:58 PM

Chromium Picolinate

ERIC EMRY wrote:
> I don`t mean to upset you guys I just thought I could help.
> Later.

Don't bother, you aren't wanted asshole.... BJ

Julie Bove 10-05-2004 04:20 AM

Chromium Picolinate

"ERIC EMRY" > wrote in message
> Its people like you that don`t need to be in this group. You bad-mouth my
> product when you don`t know what health benefits my product has to offer

for
> people with diabetes. You need to keep your thoughts to yourself and stay
> out of this group.

No, YOU need to stay out of this group! We don't want your spam here and
your product has no benefit to us. Chromium Picolinate has been proven to
be dangerous and the bottles have a disclaimer right on them that it should
not be used for diabetics. Stuff your Chromium where the sun doesn't shine,
and have a nice day!

--
Type 2
http://users.bestweb.net/~jbove/

Julie Bove 10-05-2004 04:22 AM

Chromium Picolinate

"Ted Rosenberg" > wrote in message
> No, it is for SURE that spamming shit like you do not belong on the group
> NOW, if I could sell raffle tickets to win a trip to go shove your
> scamms up your anus with a ten foot pole, I would get RICH, people would
> be standing in line to buy them

<snip>

Oh, please sell them! I want a ticket! Hehehehehe.