Patty P.

Default where to find splenda bag in NYC

Hi there.
I live in Queens, New York and been trying to get the big bag of Splenda. I
have tried Pathmark and other small (and not so small) supermarkets in my
area. Is anyone out there that knows where I can get the bag of Splenda? All
I found is packets but not bag. Please help. I'm tired of open packet after
packet just to measure 1 or 2 cups at a time. Anywhere in Queens would be
helpful.
TIA
Patty

Karen

"Patty P." > wrote in message
> Hi there.
> I live in Queens, New York and been trying to get the big bag of Splenda.

> have tried Pathmark and other small (and not so small) supermarkets in my
> area. Is anyone out there that knows where I can get the bag of Splenda?

All
> I found is packets but not bag. Please help. I'm tired of open packet

after
> packet just to measure 1 or 2 cups at a time. Anywhere in Queens would be
> helpful.
> TIA
> Patty

Patty, have you spoken to the store managers and asked them to order the
Splenda for you? Many stores will gladly accommodate their customers when
they ask for a special product. It should be easy for them to order the
Splenda you want if they already carry the packets.

Splenda granular, the kind that comes in the bag, also comes in boxes that
look exactly like the ones that hold the packets. Is it possible you're
overlooking the granular Splenda in the box, thinking it's the packets?

Sorry I couldn't steer you to a retailer. I tried looking on Splenda.com,
but they don't list the retailers where the product is sold. You can always
order it online - I know Drugstore.com sells the boxed Splenda granular for
$4.99.

Hope this helps a little!

Karen
Type 2

Karen

alley

If you have a Super Wal-Mart they might have it. They do where I live.

"Karen" > wrote in message

> "Patty P." > wrote in message
> > Hi there.
> > I live in Queens, New York and been trying to get the big bag of

Splenda.
> > have tried Pathmark and other small (and not so small) supermarkets in

my
> > area. Is anyone out there that knows where I can get the bag of Splenda?

> All
> > I found is packets but not bag. Please help. I'm tired of open packet

> after
> > packet just to measure 1 or 2 cups at a time. Anywhere in Queens would

be
> > helpful.
> > TIA
> > Patty
> >

> Patty, have you spoken to the store managers and asked them to order the
> Splenda for you? Many stores will gladly accommodate their customers when
> they ask for a special product. It should be easy for them to order the
> Splenda you want if they already carry the packets.
>
> Splenda granular, the kind that comes in the bag, also comes in boxes that
> look exactly like the ones that hold the packets. Is it possible you're
> overlooking the granular Splenda in the box, thinking it's the packets?
>
> Sorry I couldn't steer you to a retailer. I tried looking on Splenda.com,
> but they don't list the retailers where the product is sold. You can

always
> order it online - I know Drugstore.com sells the boxed Splenda granular

for
> $4.99.
>
> Hope this helps a little!
>
> Karen
> Type 2
>
> Karen

Peanutjake

"alley" > wrote in message ...
> If you have a Super Wal-Mart they might have it. They do where I live.

As far as I have been able to find, there are no Walmarts, super or otherwise in New York City.

PJ

betsyb

"Patty P." > wrote in message
> Hi there.
> I live in Queens, New York and been trying to get the big bag of Splenda.

> have tried Pathmark and other small (and not so small) supermarkets in my
> area. Is anyone out there that knows where I can get the bag of Splenda?

All
> I found is packets but not bag. Please help. I'm tired of open packet

after
> packet just to measure 1 or 2 cups at a time. Anywhere in Queens would be
> helpful.
> TIA
> Patty

Shoprite in NJ carries so I imagine NY also does.

Splenda bfairey General Cooking 7 11-05-2007 05:25 AM
Splenda B&B? Brian Mailman Preserving 2 01-09-2006 09:16 PM
Splenda PackMule64 Diabetic 0 13-06-2006 05:57 AM
Splenda Bill Dunn General Cooking 5 19-06-2004 10:50 PM
Splenda CapStick Diabetic 4 28-10-2003 03:35 PM