Larry Hazel

Default Bread & Butter Pickles

I love B&B pickles, but haven't had any in quite a while. Today I found
some sweetened with Splenda. No carbs. The brand is Mt. Olive.

Julie Bove

"Larry Hazel" > wrote in message
> I love B&B pickles, but haven't had any in quite a while. Today I found
> some sweetened with Splenda. No carbs. The brand is Mt. Olive.

Yep. Those have been out for quite a while. They now also have sweet
pickles with no sugar.

--
Type 2
http://users.bestweb.net/~jbove/

Jmmbear

In article >, Larry Hazel
> writes:

>I love B&B pickles, but haven't had any in quite a while. Today I found
>some sweetened with Splenda. No carbs. The brand is Mt. Olive.

They are good..They make relish with splenda and sweet gerkins also.
As always YMMV and this is JMO
Jeanne Type 2 Diagnosed 05/28/02
189/154/120
JoeAbb

B & G makes Gherkins, Bread & Butter and Spears all sugar free with Splenda
here in Conn. Available at most Stop & Shops, Big Y and even Christmas Tree
shop. And excellant