FoodBanter.com

-   -   Bread & Butter Pickles (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/13895-bread-butter-pickles.html)

Larry Hazel 03-02-2004 02:03 AM

Bread & Butter Pickles

I love B&B pickles, but haven't had any in quite a while. Today I found
some sweetened with Splenda. No carbs. The brand is Mt. Olive.

Julie Bove 03-02-2004 05:40 AM

Bread & Butter Pickles

"Larry Hazel" > wrote in message
> I love B&B pickles, but haven't had any in quite a while. Today I found
> some sweetened with Splenda. No carbs. The brand is Mt. Olive.

Yep. Those have been out for quite a while. They now also have sweet
pickles with no sugar.

--
Type 2
http://users.bestweb.net/~jbove/

Jmmbear 03-02-2004 06:20 AM

Bread & Butter Pickles

In article >, Larry Hazel
> writes:

>I love B&B pickles, but haven't had any in quite a while. Today I found
>some sweetened with Splenda. No carbs. The brand is Mt. Olive.

They are good..They make relish with splenda and sweet gerkins also.
As always YMMV and this is JMO
Jeanne Type 2 Diagnosed 05/28/02
189/154/120

JoeAbb 22-08-2004 01:20 AM

B & G makes Gherkins, Bread & Butter and Spears all sugar free with Splenda
here in Conn. Available at most Stop & Shops, Big Y and even Christmas Tree
shop. And excellant