FoodBanter.com

-   -   Pizza Makers Consider Low-Carb Dough (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/13894-pizza-makers-consider-low.html)

Jennifer 03-02-2004 12:48 AM

Pizza Makers Consider Low-Carb Dough

http://start.earthlink.net/newsartic...80FDVB80_story

Julie Bove 03-02-2004 04:42 AM

Pizza Makers Consider Low-Carb Dough

"Jennifer" > wrote in message
> http://start.earthlink.net/newsartic...80FDVB80_story

Heard a radio talk show last night with a lady who works for Pizza Hut. She
said they are working on a low carb pizza that they hope to debut some time
this spring. She didn't give any specifics on it though.

--
Type 2
http://users.bestweb.net/~jbove/

Janet Wilder 03-02-2004 04:28 PM

Pizza Makers Consider Low-Carb Dough

In article >, "Julie Bove"
> writes:

>Heard a radio talk show last night with a lady who works for Pizza Hut. She
>said they are working on a low carb pizza that they hope to debut some time
>this spring. She didn't give any specifics on it though.

We are already using Mini-Carb parmesan-herb pizza crust mix. It has hardly
any carbs. It's a bit difficult to work with, but delicious and we're
originally from Jersey so we know good pizza. We have the blessing of the
Diabetes CareTeam Dietician. Mini-Carb products are sold in Super WalMarts

http://www.carbsense.com
The Road Princess
Residentially Challenged
Spelling and punctuation is up to my editors. I take no responsibility

Julie Bove 03-02-2004 10:59 PM

"Janet Wilder" > wrote in message

> We are already using Mini-Carb parmesan-herb pizza crust mix. It has

hardly
> any carbs. It's a bit difficult to work with, but delicious and we're
> originally from Jersey so we know good pizza. We have the blessing of the
> Diabetes CareTeam Dietician. Mini-Carb products are sold in Super

WalMarts

Yuck! It has soy in it. No thanks!

Linda Smith 04-02-2004 03:11 AM

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message >...
> "Janet Wilder" > wrote in message
>
> > We are already using Mini-Carb parmesan-herb pizza crust mix. It has

> hardly
> > any carbs. It's a bit difficult to work with, but delicious and we're
> > originally from Jersey so we know good pizza. We have the blessing of the
> > Diabetes CareTeam Dietician. Mini-Carb products are sold in Super

> WalMarts
>
> Yuck! It has soy in it. No thanks!

An article from The Salt Lake Tribune that includes "pizza in a bucket":

http://www.sltrib.com/2004/Feb/02032...ess/135174.asp