Mike/Nancy

Default FREE FOODS

Hello All,

I am looking for some quick information, and hope that I might get
some help!

Where can I find a good list of "free foods" that I can use to help
satisfy the "munchies"?

Mike

Jennifer

It still all depends on what food plan you're following.

Low carbers can eat different foods "freely" than someone following a
low fat plan.

And vice versa.

Jennifer

Mike/Nancy wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I am looking for some quick information, and hope that I might get
> some help!
>
> Where can I find a good list of "free foods" that I can use to help
> satisfy the "munchies"?
>
> Mike

Tiger Lily

cabbage, lettuce, tomato (only 1), cucumber, zucchini, marrow, cauliflower,
celery, rhubarb, yellow or green beans, bean sprouts, spinach, greens (beet
greens, swiss chard), radishes, red or green peppers, broccoli, brussel
sprouts, asparagus, mushrooms, parsley, onions (1/2 cup)

--
Join us in the Diabetic-Talk Chatroom on UnderNet
/server irc.undernet.org --- /join #Diabetic-Talk

"Mike/Nancy" < wrote in message @4ax.com...
> Hello All,
>
> I am looking for some quick information, and hope that I might get
> some help!
>
> Where can I find a good list of "free foods" that I can use to help
> satisfy the "munchies"?
>
> Mike

Gluten-Free Foods are no Healthier Than Regular Foods, Study Finds graham[_4_] General Cooking 29 10-07-2015 08:32 AM
Free food at Whole Foods! Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 14 14-07-2014 05:18 AM
NICE FOODS,HEALTH FOODS---------It will enable your life is full ofexuberant energy kungfuer[_2_] General Cooking 0 28-05-2008 08:23 AM
sugar free foods Smicker Diabetic 2 15-06-2004 04:37 AM
Wake up Alan was sugar free foods Alan Diabetic 6 15-06-2004 12:25 AM