FoodBanter.com

-   -   FREE FOODS (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/13893-free-foods.html)

Mike/Nancy 02-02-2004 03:40 AM

FREE FOODS

Hello All,

I am looking for some quick information, and hope that I might get
some help!

Where can I find a good list of "free foods" that I can use to help
satisfy the "munchies"?

Mike

Jennifer 02-02-2004 05:54 PM

FREE FOODS

It still all depends on what food plan you're following.

Low carbers can eat different foods "freely" than someone following a
low fat plan.

And vice versa.

Jennifer

Tiger Lily 02-02-2004 09:50 PM

FREE FOODS

cabbage, lettuce, tomato (only 1), cucumber, zucchini, marrow, cauliflower,
celery, rhubarb, yellow or green beans, bean sprouts, spinach, greens (beet
greens, swiss chard), radishes, red or green peppers, broccoli, brussel
sprouts, asparagus, mushrooms, parsley, onions (1/2 cup)

--
Join us in the Diabetic-Talk Chatroom on UnderNet
/server irc.undernet.org --- /join #Diabetic-Talk