Default how to measure splenda?

Hi, I bought a box of splenda packets but there is no chart to tell you
how many packets to use for 1/4 cup etc. Would it be the same as sweet &
low?
Thanks for your help Liz

Pixie

> wrote in message
> Hi, I bought a box of splenda packets but there is no chart to tell you
> how many packets to use for 1/4 cup etc. Would it be the same as sweet &
> low?
> Thanks for your help Liz

Each packet of splenda is equal to 2 tsp. of sugar. Splenda also comes in
bags with a filler so that it measures just like reqular sugar.

Jtm2121

You measure it the same as sugar.

Need help interpreting a measure Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 25 02-06-2010 01:38 AM
Easy way to measure shortening weaver Baking 9 12-06-2008 08:00 PM
Easy way to measure shortening weaver Recipes 0 22-05-2008 06:29 PM
How to measure flour Roy Baking 1 22-05-2005 12:39 AM
How to measure tea Top Spin Tea 30 12-02-2005 11:18 AM