FoodBanter.com

-   -   how to measure splenda? (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/13873-how-measure-splenda.html)

[email protected] 02-01-2004 11:08 PM

how to measure splenda?

Hi, I bought a box of splenda packets but there is no chart to tell you
how many packets to use for 1/4 cup etc. Would it be the same as sweet &
low?
Thanks for your help Liz

Pixie 03-01-2004 12:12 AM

how to measure splenda?

> wrote in message
> Hi, I bought a box of splenda packets but there is no chart to tell you
> how many packets to use for 1/4 cup etc. Would it be the same as sweet &
> low?
> Thanks for your help Liz

Each packet of splenda is equal to 2 tsp. of sugar. Splenda also comes in
bags with a filler so that it measures just like reqular sugar.

Jtm2121 07-01-2004 04:30 PM

how to measure splenda?

You measure it the same as sugar.