tom

Default soy milk machines

Does anyone have any experience with any of the soy milk machines on the
market? I've been making mine manually.

tom

There are many machines available. I got mine from the same company
that makes Kefir makers. Just make certain you get stainless steel. I
still just use my Cuisenart for the basic process.
It sure tastes wonderful when it is fresh.
Matt