FoodBanter.com

-   -   soy milk machines (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/13872-soy-milk-machines.html)

tom 02-01-2004 11:53 AM

soy milk machines

Does anyone have any experience with any of the soy milk machines on the
market? I've been making mine manually.

tom

[email protected] 02-01-2004 07:08 PM

soy milk machines

There are many machines available. I got mine from the same company
that makes Kefir makers. Just make certain you get stainless steel. I
still just use my Cuisenart for the basic process.
It sure tastes wonderful when it is fresh.
Matt