caz

Default desperatly need advice

I am a 28 year old overweight mother of 3, I have developed an intolerance
to what i believe is "glucose syrup"
i cant find any info on this, i really have trouble if i eat rich chocolate
with fondant fillings , i get bad cramps
my pulse feels racey and i feel hot and sick, i suffer from palpitations and
skipped beats also.

i also get this if i eat until i feel full, so to avoid this i can only eat
little and often., however when i eat anything rich
(my son had a chocolate birthday cake) i had one piece and 15 mins later i
had to lyedown, i can cope with the
cramps but i find having the jitters horrible.

does this mean i may develop diabetes, i have recently lost weight and feel
better when i dont eat rich sweet foods

can anyone give me some advice???

caz

btw my blood pressure is normally 94/61 which apparently is a bit low

LAllin

On 22-Dec-2003, "caz" > wrote:

> I am a 28 year old overweight mother of 3, I have developed an intolerance
> to what i believe is "glucose syrup"
> i cant find any info on this, i really have trouble if i eat rich
> chocolate
> with fondant fillings , i get bad cramps
> my pulse feels racey and i feel hot and sick, i suffer from palpitations
> and
> skipped beats also.
>
> i also get this if i eat until i feel full, so to avoid this i can only
> eat
> little and often., however when i eat anything rich
> (my son had a chocolate birthday cake) i had one piece and 15 mins later i
> had to lyedown, i can cope with the
> cramps but i find having the jitters horrible.
>
> does this mean i may develop diabetes, i have recently lost weight and
> feel
> better when i dont eat rich sweet foods
>
> can anyone give me some advice???
>
> caz
>
> btw my blood pressure is normally 94/61 which apparently is a bit low

As a matter of curiosity; why would you ask this question of this group,
rather than a doctor? What qualifications do you expect of the people who
might provide an answer here? In addition to very knowledeable people,
there are whacko's here, how do you propose to tell the difference?

I have no qualifications, other than being a somewhat rational human being;
but, my advice - get thee to a doctor.
Priscilla Ballou

In article >,
"caz" > wrote:

> I am a 28 year old overweight mother of 3, I have developed an intolerance
> to what i believe is "glucose syrup"
> i cant find any info on this, i really have trouble if i eat rich chocolate
> with fondant fillings , i get bad cramps
> my pulse feels racey and i feel hot and sick, i suffer from palpitations and
> skipped beats also.
>
> i also get this if i eat until i feel full, so to avoid this i can only eat
> little and often., however when i eat anything rich
> (my son had a chocolate birthday cake) i had one piece and 15 mins later i
> had to lyedown, i can cope with the
> cramps but i find having the jitters horrible.
>
> does this mean i may develop diabetes, i have recently lost weight and feel
> better when i dont eat rich sweet foods
>
> can anyone give me some advice???
>
> caz
>
> btw my blood pressure is normally 94/61 which apparently is a bit low

What does your doctor say when you ask these questions of them?

Priscilla
Julie Bove

"caz" > wrote in message
> I am a 28 year old overweight mother of 3, I have developed an intolerance
> to what i believe is "glucose syrup"
> i cant find any info on this, i really have trouble if i eat rich

chocolate
> with fondant fillings , i get bad cramps
> my pulse feels racey and i feel hot and sick, i suffer from palpitations

and
> skipped beats also.
>
> i also get this if i eat until i feel full, so to avoid this i can only

eat
> little and often., however when i eat anything rich
> (my son had a chocolate birthday cake) i had one piece and 15 mins later i
> had to lyedown, i can cope with the
> cramps but i find having the jitters horrible.
>
> does this mean i may develop diabetes, i have recently lost weight and

feel
> better when i dont eat rich sweet foods
>
> can anyone give me some advice???

All I can tell you is to see your Dr. and avoid foods that you know are
causing you trouble. Diabetes has nothing at all to do with eating sugar or
sweets. The only way to know whether or not you have diabetes is to be
tested for it. The symptoms you describe do not sound like diabetes to me,
except perhaps for the weight loss and only if it was unintentional.
--
Type 2
http://users.bestweb.net/~jbove/

Mr Big Dragon

First of all I think you have to see your doctor really fast,
Once you have the veredict of him, you can go on all arround of forums for
diabetics in internet,
and learn of lots of people experiences..

--

Saludos
Mr Big Dragon

"caz" > wrote in message
> I am a 28 year old overweight mother of 3, I have developed an intolerance
> to what i believe is "glucose syrup"
> i cant find any info on this, i really have trouble if i eat rich

chocolate
> with fondant fillings , i get bad cramps
> my pulse feels racey and i feel hot and sick, i suffer from palpitations

and
> skipped beats also.
>
> i also get this if i eat until i feel full, so to avoid this i can only

eat
> little and often., however when i eat anything rich
> (my son had a chocolate birthday cake) i had one piece and 15 mins later i
> had to lyedown, i can cope with the
> cramps but i find having the jitters horrible.
>
> does this mean i may develop diabetes, i have recently lost weight and

feel
> better when i dont eat rich sweet foods
>
> can anyone give me some advice???
>
> caz
>
> btw my blood pressure is normally 94/61 which apparently is a bit low

Advice on oil Bobo Bonobo® General Cooking 61 31-08-2007 12:29 PM
looking for advice Sportinus Winemaking 5 01-02-2007 11:35 PM
Pu Erh advice? Marlene Tea 0 16-02-2005 11:57 AM
Superauto advice (UK based but any advice on machines appreciated) Copterman Coffee 5 24-12-2004 08:47 PM
Advice not taken Dick Adams Sourdough 5 25-03-2004 07:19 PM