Peanutjake

Default I Wrote to AARP Expressing my Outrage

"TerryR" > wrote in message ...
> The answer is that AARP is an insurance company.

-------------------------
For more information about the AARP and the drug bill go to
http://tinyurl.com/vr61
and
http://tinyurl.com/vr6c
PJ

Ray Bowler

In article >,
"Peanutjake" > wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/vr61

That is why I am dropping my AARP membership and will be dropping my
AARP credit card. I don't want any of my money going to that
organization.
--
See ya,

--Ray B.

Live near Des Moines, IA, USA

nospam

It is my understanding that this group is a great supporter in the US
for the rights of the elderly seniors.
They have and are promoting a wonderful new Medicare bill that will
enhance the access to pharamceuticals for them at a lesser cost. It is
also our understanding that those with minimal income will have all the
medications they require at no cost at all.
We should appreciate all that President Bush has done for those in
lesser circumstances in the US.
He has done all this while attempting to rebuild Iraq and give them the
chance to have the wonderful medical care that we all have here.
Thank God for this President of the people.
Bistoury's mom and using his computer while house sitting.
Mary Belle

Ray Bowler wrote:

> In article >,
> "Peanutjake" > wrote:
>

>>http://tinyurl.com/vr61

> That is why I am dropping my AARP membership and will be dropping my
> AARP credit card. I don't want any of my money going to that
> organization.

Ronnie Ruff

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 19:58:19 +0000, nospam wrote:

> It is my understanding that this group is a great supporter in the US for
> the rights of the elderly seniors. They have and are promoting a wonderful
> new Medicare bill that will enhance the access to pharamceuticals for them
> at a lesser cost. It is also our understanding that those with minimal
> income will have all the medications they require at no cost at all. We
> should appreciate all that President Bush has done for those in lesser
> circumstances in the US.

What a load of crap. Bush has done nothing for US seniors except kill
their granchildren by sending them off to fight a needless war.

nospam

It is an important war that sets precedent for what America will do to
those who attack it.
We have now given to them the right and money to have a wonderful
medical system that will be based on ours and they will be entitled to
all the very same access to hospital and medical care as we do.
Afterall, We set the standards in medicine and all medical care.
This man is a chosen man who will lead us into a far better world than
any of us have known.
Bistoury's mom,
Mary Belle

Ronnie Ruff wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 19:58:19 +0000, nospam wrote:
>

>>It is my understanding that this group is a great supporter in the US for
>>the rights of the elderly seniors. They have and are promoting a wonderful
>>new Medicare bill that will enhance the access to pharamceuticals for them
>>at a lesser cost. It is also our understanding that those with minimal
>>income will have all the medications they require at no cost at all. We
>>should appreciate all that President Bush has done for those in lesser
>>circumstances in the US.

> What a load of crap. Bush has done nothing for US seniors except kill
> their granchildren by sending them off to fight a needless war.

Peanutjake

"nospam" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> It is an important war that sets precedent for what America will do to
> those who attack it.

You sound like one of those right-wing conservative nazi fascists I keep hearing about.

Shame on you.
PJ

TerryR

WHO is paying for those multi-million dollar TV AARP ads?
This must have cost somebody millions.

AARP is in bed with the insurance industry.

TerryR

Ronnie Ruff

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 20:08:47 +0000, nospam wrote:

> It is an important war that sets precedent for what America will do to
> those who attack it.

Really? What in the hell are you talking about? Iraq did not invade us at
all! In fact the reason we are attacked is not because they hate our way
of life like dubya says.. They hate us beccause we stick our noses in
their countries and affairs. Saudis blew up the Trade center.. We call
them allies.

> We have now given to them the right and money to have a wonderful medical
> system that will be based on ours and they will be entitled to all the
> very same access to hospital and medical care as we do.

More crap... We have done nothing but occupy their country and blow a lot
of it up.

mike gray, CID

Peanutjake wrote:

> "nospam" > wrote in message
> nk.net...
>> It is an important war that sets precedent for what America will do to
>> those who attack it.

> You sound like one of those right-wing conservative nazi fascists I keep hearing about.
>
> Shame on you.

You sound like one of those left-wing liberal populist anarchists I keep
hearing about.

Shame on you.

nospam

We have just made a grant to the Iraqui Nation of 68+billion dollars to
build up their economy and enrich the lives of every child in that
nation that was despoiled by Hussein. These people have been put in
their place and now will not attack America again. They have also
served as examples to other arabs as to what will happen to them if they
dare step over the line.
We will be moving thousands more troops to keep the people in line and
teach them of the benefits of DEMOCRACY! When they learn about how
government is run under the directions of President George Bush they to
will become people in the new world and will be many new believers in
Christ.
Mary Belle
Bistoury's Mom

Ronnie Ruff wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 20:08:47 +0000, nospam wrote:
>

>>It is an important war that sets precedent for what America will do to
>>those who attack it.

> Really? What in the hell are you talking about? Iraq did not invade us at
> all! In fact the reason we are attacked is not because they hate our way
> of life like dubya says.. They hate us beccause we stick our noses in
> their countries and affairs. Saudis blew up the Trade center.. We call
> them allies.
>

>>We have now given to them the right and money to have a wonderful medical
>>system that will be based on ours and they will be entitled to all the
>>very same access to hospital and medical care as we do.

> More crap... We have done nothing but occupy their country and blow a lot
> of it up.

Peanutjake

"mike gray, CID" > wrote in message
> Peanutjake wrote:
>
> > "nospam" > wrote in message
> > nk.net...
> >> It is an important war that sets precedent for what America will do to
> >> those who attack it.

> > You sound like one of those right-wing conservative nazi fascists I keep hearing about.
> >
> > Shame on you.

> You sound like one of those left-wing liberal populist anarchists I keep
> hearing about.

Left-wing liberal populist, yes.

Anarchist, No.

The Anarchists of the past are called Libertarians today.

I am in favor of helping people.
I am against greed.
PJ

nospam

"Greed" as you call it runs the world. Without you would never have
another drug developed nor promoted. You would have little interest in
anything that smacks of R&D.
Greed makes the world go round and every Republican understands that and
that is why we are compassionate conservatives unlike the disgusting
liberals who promote greed that lines only their pockets and projects.
As Republicans we promote GOD, Family, Morality and Patriotisim. You
will find all satanic liberals are just the opposite.
We must get rid of, root out everyone of them. Listen to Sean Hannity
and hear the real stories of what dreck liberals are.
Mary Belle

Peanutjake wrote:
> "mike gray, CID" > wrote in message
>
>>Peanutjake wrote:
>>

>>>"nospam" > wrote in message
hlink.net...

>>>You sound like one of those right-wing conservative nazi fascists I keep hearing about.
>>>
>>>Shame on you.

>>You sound like one of those left-wing liberal populist anarchists I keep
>>hearing about.

> Left-wing liberal populist, yes.
>
> Anarchist, No.
>
> The Anarchists of the past are called Libertarians today.
>
> I am in favor of helping people.
> I am against greed.
> PJ

TerryR

What a pile of bull shit! There are just as many god
fearing liberal Christians as there are conservative ones,
maybe more.

TerryR

"nospam" > wrote in message
link.net...
<snip>
> As Republicans we promote GOD, Family, Morality and

Patriotisim. You
> will find all satanic liberals are just the opposite.
> We must get rid of, root out everyone of them. Listen to

Sean Hannity
> and hear the real stories of what dreck liberals are.
> Mary Belle

nospam

Ever hear of 9/11? Did you hear Atty General Ashcraft speak today and
the First 4 Square Church is Washington? He explained how it is all
tied in and how the Iraqui and Iranis are all behind these attacks and
he said there will more attacks at any time.
We need to be armed and wear the WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD to be protected.
Thank God we have a Christian President to lead us and not a horrible
sinner like the last one.
Mary Belle,
Bistoury's mom house sitting and setting it straight.

wrote:

> On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 23:55:52 GMT, nospam >
> wrote:
>

>>These people have been put in
>>their place and now will not attack America again.

> Wow. You really are an idiot. When did anyone from Iraq "attack" the
> US?
>
> (answer for the clueless: never)

nospam

Obviously you should plan for your own future and not lean on others to
pay your rent, cars, medical or any other debts you might have.
Self reliance is what you need.
You sound like a real true un patriotic liberal.
We have a great president and we will again elect him and not let the
liberals get hold again of any part of the government.
Mary Belle

MuscleMan wrote:

> On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 20:08:47 GMT, nospam >
> wrote:
>

>>It is an important war that sets precedent for what America will do to
>>those who attack it.

> Iraq did not attack the US, ever, nor at any time. Dang, when you
> discipline your kids, do you put the neighbors' kids i ntime out to
> teach yours a lesso nwhen your mess up?
>

>>We have now given to them the right and money to have a wonderful
>>medical system that will be based on ours and they will be entitled to
>>all the very same access to hospital and medical care as we do.

> No, I live here i nthe US andhave n omedical care. I work full time.
> The Iraqi people will have free medical care. No medical care and free
> medical care are not the same.
>

>>Afterall, We set the standards in medicine and all medical care.

> Actually, Canada does. That's the natio nmost civilized societies try
> to model themselves after.
>
> We're a lot like a banana republic, we just have more people.
>

>>This man is a chosen man who will lead us into a far better world than
>>any of us have known.

> He wasn't chosen, he lost the election. He will lead us into a worl
> we've never known though-unemployment like we've never known, more
> hungry than we've ever known.

nospam

It is the right of our President Bush to give the support he needs as he
leads these Crusades against the evildoers. To even question why he
does anything is the most unpatriotic acts around.
Why don't you find a commie coutry you would like to live in.
Mary Belle

MuscleMan wrote:

> On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 15:02:50 -0500, Ronnie Ruff
> > wrote:
>

>>On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 19:58:19 +0000, nospam wrote:
>>

>>>It is my understanding that this group is a great supporter in the US for
>>>the rights of the elderly seniors. They have and are promoting a wonderful
>>>new Medicare bill that will enhance the access to pharamceuticals for them
>>>at a lesser cost. It is also our understanding that those with minimal
>>>income will have all the medications they require at no cost at all. We
>>>should appreciate all that President Bush has done for those in lesser
>>>circumstances in the US.

>>What a load of crap. Bush has done nothing for US seniors except kill
>>their granchildren by sending them off to fight a needless war.
>>

> If instead of telling other people how to run their country he gave
> that 87 billion to us, we'd have an extra 34 million per county i nthe
> US to spend. Imagine, we'd have absolutely excellent infrastructure,
> not to mention paid for meds.
>
> Bush is a loser. Let him try to reclaim the oil companies' lost oil
> rigs and etc. with his own money.

nospam

I am a patriotic supporter of our God given President and as with most
all of those who are patriots in The United States we fully support him
in all his acts and don't question his reasons. Afterall he knows all
the problems and we don't know any of it.
Not only are you the dumb one but another liberal non-patriot scum and
should be sent to another country.
Mary Belle A patriot and supporter of Our Wonderful George Bush
President now and another Four.
Close the gates to the liberals

wrote:

> On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 19:58:19 GMT, nospam >
> wrote:
>

>>We should appreciate all that President Bush has done for those in
>>lesser circumstances in the US.

> Are you ****ing nuts? Delusional? Or just dumb as a box of rocks?

Ronnie Ruff

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:55:11 +0000, nospam wrote:

> Ever hear of 9/11? Did you hear Atty General Ashcraft speak today and the
> First 4 Square Church is Washington? He explained how it is all tied in
> and how the Iraqui and Iranis are all behind these attacks and he said
> there will more attacks at any time. We need to be armed and wear the
> WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD to be protected. Thank God we have a Christian
> President to lead us and not a horrible sinner like the last one.
> Mary Belle,
> Bistoury's mom house sitting and setting it straight.

Like I said, point to a link that puts Iraq behing 9-11, you can't and for
a lack of a better term FOS. He explained how Iran is behind recent
attacks in Iraq. Iraq was not implicated by anyone in Bush's group as
responsible for 9-11.

(seems to me I remember we were tought in Sunday School we are all
sinners)

Ronnie Ruff

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 23:00:12 +0000, nospam wrote:

> It is the right of our President Bush to give the support he needs as he
> leads these Crusades against the evildoers. To even question why he does
> anything is the most unpatriotic acts around. Why don't you find a commie
> coutry you would like to live in. Mary Belle

It sounds like you want a "commie" country. You advocate a country where
there is a single view point only belonging to one group of people. People
that disagree are sent somewhere else?

Sounds like Cuba to me? Or the former USSR?

This country was based on different political parties having different
views and both sides having input into decisions. It seems to me your
views are contrary to the constitution and maybe it is you that is the
NON- Patriot.
Priscilla Ballou

In article k.net>,
nospam > wrote:

> I am a patriotic supporter of our God given President and as with most
> all of those who are patriots in The United States we fully support him
> in all his acts and don't question his reasons. Afterall he knows all
> the problems and we don't know any of it.
> Not only are you the dumb one but another liberal non-patriot scum and
> should be sent to another country.
> Mary Belle A patriot and supporter of Our Wonderful George Bush
> President now and another Four.
> Close the gates to the liberals

Oh, you're the same right wing idiot who's been posting in religious
newsgroups.

I'm beginning to suspect you're actually a troll. No-one could be as
much of a stereotype as you present yourself to be. Or as stupid.

Priscilla

nospam

Obviously this is how you deal with those who oppose your opinions. We
who are the true Americans and Christians will be heard even though your
kind attempts to stiffle us and shut down our chruches and take away our
religious rights.
I urge you to read David Limbaugh's new book about the liberals taking
away the rights of Christians.
Mary Belle

Priscilla Ballou wrote:

> In article k.net>,
> nospam > wrote:
>

>>I am a patriotic supporter of our God given President and as with most
>>all of those who are patriots in The United States we fully support him
>>in all his acts and don't question his reasons. Afterall he knows all
>>the problems and we don't know any of it.
>>Not only are you the dumb one but another liberal non-patriot scum and
>>should be sent to another country.
>>Mary Belle A patriot and supporter of Our Wonderful George Bush
>>President now and another Four.
>>Close the gates to the liberals

> Oh, you're the same right wing idiot who's been posting in religious
> newsgroups.
>
> I'm beginning to suspect you're actually a troll. No-one could be as
> much of a stereotype as you present yourself to be. Or as stupid.
>
> Priscilla

TerryR

Spoken like a true ditto-head.

BTW - You must worship the Supreme Court, they gave us GWB,
not God.

TerryR

"nospam" > wrote in message
hlink.net...
> I am a patriotic supporter of our God given President and

as with most
> all of those who are patriots in The United States we

fully support him
> in all his acts and don't question his reasons. Afterall

he knows all
> the problems and we don't know any of it.
> Not only are you the dumb one but another liberal

non-patriot scum and
> should be sent to another country.
> Mary Belle A patriot and supporter of Our Wonderful

George Bush
> President now and another Four.
> Close the gates to the liberals
>
> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 19:58:19 GMT, nospam

> > wrote:
> >

> >>We should appreciate all that President Bush has done

for those in
> >>lesser circumstances in the US.

> > Are you ****ing nuts? Delusional? Or just dumb as a

box of rocks?

Jmmbear

In article .net>, nospam
> writes:

>"Greed" as you call it runs the world. Without you would never have
>another drug developed nor promoted. You would have little interest in
>anything that smacks of R&D.
>Greed makes the world go round and every Republican understands that and
>that is why we are compassionate conservatives unlike the disgusting
>liberals who promote greed that lines only their pockets and projects.
>As Republicans we promote GOD, Family, Morality and Patriotisim. You
>will find all satanic liberals are just the opposite.
>We must get rid of, root out everyone of them. Listen to Sean Hannity
>and hear the real stories of what dreck liberals are.
>Mary Belle

Plunk.. and another one hits the filter list.. Geesh..
As always YMMV and this is JMO
Jeanne Type 2 Diagnosed 05/28/02
189/154/120
Alan Mackenzie

nospam > wrote on Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:55:11 GMT:
> Ever hear of 9/11? Did you hear Atty General Ashcraft speak today and
> the First 4 Square Church is Washington? He explained how it is all
> tied in and how the Iraqui and Iranis are all behind these attacks and
> he said there will more attacks at any time.
> We need to be armed and wear the WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD to be protected.
> Thank God we have a Christian President to lead us and not a horrible
> sinner like the last one.

Weapons of mass destruction, rampaging gullibility, and advanced
religious bigotry make a lethal mix.

Somebody please tell me that this is a troll. Please.

--
Alan Mackenzie (Munich, Germany)
Email: ; to decode, wherever there is a repeated letter

Herman Rubin

In article >,
MuscleMan > wrote:
>On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 15:02:50 -0500, Ronnie Ruff
> wrote:

>>On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 19:58:19 +0000, nospam wrote:

>>> It is my understanding that this group is a great supporter in the US for
>>> the rights of the elderly seniors. They have and are promoting a wonderful
>>> new Medicare bill that will enhance the access to pharamceuticals for them
>>> at a lesser cost. It is also our understanding that those with minimal
>>> income will have all the medications they require at no cost at all. We
>>> should appreciate all that President Bush has done for those in lesser
>>> circumstances in the US.

>>What a load of crap. Bush has done nothing for US seniors except kill
>>their granchildren by sending them off to fight a needless war.

I am one of the seniors. I see the foreign threat as far
greater, and it has been enhanced by the failure of our
previous "leaders" to recognize the danger, as they think
to much like the terrorists, believing in telling people
how to live, and too much in the rights of governments.

>If instead of telling other people how to run their country he gave
>that 87 billion to us, we'd have an extra 34 million per county i nthe
>US to spend. Imagine, we'd have absolutely excellent infrastructure,
>not to mention paid for meds.

Baloney. We need the government out of most of what it
is doing. We are now spending far more on welfare than
on what is needed militarily to preserve freedom. It is
things like Medicare and prepaid medical care, stupid
welfare programs and regulations, and government
restrictions to keep real charity out of medicine and to
force up prices with bookkeeping, which are the problem.

The quality of education has been crippled by the public
schools failure to recognize that some children should
get PhD's by the age that children now graduate high
school, and others cannot complete an honest elementary
education. The quality of research has been destroyed
by federal funding, which only later led to bureaucrats
with no capability of understanding deciding what is to
be funded. It is reasonable to spend SOME money now on
trying to alleviate (NOT cure) diabetes, but much more
should be spent on basic science, as we do not understand
this disease, especially the mechanism of the far more
common Type 2.
Phone: (765)494-6054 FAX: (765)494-0558

Lance-A-Lot

Geeze, I must have missed the beginning of this "Christian President" thing. Thought I read
them all...

"...we have a Christian President..." Who are you trying to kid?? There's nothing "Christian"
about murder - or our current President. This is the same crap that bleeding hearts were
crying about during the Vietnam war. Instead of being a "Hanoi Jane", open your eyes and see
what's REALLY going on around you, with respect to Iraq.

"...the WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD" has nothing to do with it. You're mixing apples and oranges,
Christianity with Presidency, church with state.

--
Steve
T2 since 9/29/03

"Alan Mackenzie" > wrote in message ...
> nospam > wrote on Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:55:11 GMT:
> > Ever hear of 9/11? Did you hear Atty General Ashcraft speak today and
> > the First 4 Square Church is Washington? He explained how it is all
> > tied in and how the Iraqui and Iranis are all behind these attacks and
> > he said there will more attacks at any time.
> > We need to be armed and wear the WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD to be protected.
> > Thank God we have a Christian President to lead us and not a horrible
> > sinner like the last one.

> Weapons of mass destruction, rampaging gullibility, and advanced
> religious bigotry make a lethal mix.
>
> Somebody please tell me that this is a troll. Please.
>
> > Mary Belle,

> --
> Alan Mackenzie (Munich, Germany)
> Email: ; to decode, wherever there is a repeated letter
> (like "aa"), remove half of them (leaving, say, "a").

nospam

I applaud the action of the Supreme Court in the Presidential matters
but I seldom agree with them. They are far to liberal.
We need to get some real judges in there and we soon will.
Mary Belle

wrote:

> for those in

>>>Are you ****ing nuts? Delusional? Or just dumb as a

> box of rocks?

spuds

"nospam" > wrote in message
hlink.net...
> I am a patriotic supporter of our God given President and as with most
> all of those who are patriots in The United States we fully support him
> in all his acts and don't question his reasons. <snip the BS>

You've got a big mouth and talk all kinds of crap about fighting a war.
You ever been in a war? You ever serve your country in some damned hot
jungle? Froze your ass off in the cold up in the mountains? Maybe sweated
just a bit out in a desert somewhere? Ever been in a situation where someone
is trying to KILL you? No! I'll bet you've never even been in so much as a
fist fight in school!!!
People are dying here in the U.S. everyday because they're starving,
have no medical insurance or can't afford the medications to keep them
alive. Does that piece of $hit President or his cabinet give a damn? NO!!
They send 87 BILLION DOLLARS to make sure the Iraqis don't get sick, have
medical insurance, have their medications paid for and rebuild their $hit
hole piece of the desert they call home. AND while we're doing all these
great deeds for these dirt bags THEY are KILLING our sons and daughters.
Maybe we should just take our MONEY, TROOPS and everything else we've put
there and get the hell out and let the Iraqis settle their OWN business.

Mack

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:17:33 -0600, "spuds" >
wrote:

>"nospam" > wrote in message
thlink.net...
>> I am a patriotic supporter of our God given President and as with most
>> all of those who are patriots in The United States we fully support him
>> in all his acts and don't question his reasons. <snip the BS>

very weird quote above from a brainwashed fruit case that has nothing
to do with patriotism or anything God given.

> You've got a big mouth and talk all kinds of crap about fighting a war.
>You ever been in a war? You ever serve your country in some damned hot
>jungle? Froze your ass off in the cold up in the mountains? Maybe sweated
>just a bit out in a desert somewhere? Ever been in a situation where someone
>is trying to KILL you? No! I'll bet you've never even been in so much as a
>fist fight in school!!!
> People are dying here in the U.S. everyday because they're starving,
>have no medical insurance or can't afford the medications to keep them
>alive. Does that piece of $hit President or his cabinet give a damn? NO!!
>They send 87 BILLION DOLLARS to make sure the Iraqis don't get sick, have
>medical insurance, have their medications paid for and rebuild their $hit
>hole piece of the desert they call home. AND while we're doing all these
>great deeds for these dirt bags THEY are KILLING our sons and daughters.
>Maybe we should just take our MONEY, TROOPS and everything else we've put
>there and get the hell out and let the Iraqis settle their OWN business.

the last time that was allowed to happen, saddam came to power then
promptly started committing genocide. His victims started with the
kurds. Amongst his methods was the use of chemical weapons against
entire villages of innocent men, women and children.

Don't get me wrong, I do not support bush nor am I fooled into
thinking he was appointed by God, or that questioning him is somehow
unpatriotic as the fruitcake above does. But taking saddam out of
power was long over due. And something every government, including
the USA, should feel ashamed about not doin, when saddam first started
his murder campaign.

Mack
Type 1 since 1975
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

In tribute to the United States of America and the State
of Israel, two bastions of strength in a world filled with strife and
terrorism.
Mack

wrote:

>We have just made a grant to the Iraqui Nation of 68+billion dollars to
>build up their economy and enrich the lives of every child in that
>nation that was despoiled by Hussein. These people have been put in
>their place and now will not attack America again. They have also
>served as examples to other arabs as to what will happen to them if they
>dare step over the line.
>We will be moving thousands more troops to keep the people in line and
>teach them of the benefits of DEMOCRACY! When they learn about how
>government is run under the directions of President George Bush they to
>will become people in the new world and will be many new believers in
>Christ.
>Mary Belle
>Bistoury's Mom

you should go on the campaign trail with Bush and give this speech
every where he goes. He'll never hold public office again if you do.

Mack
Type 1 since 1975
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

In tribute to the United States of America and the State
of Israel, two bastions of strength in a world filled with strife and
terrorism.

>Ronnie Ruff wrote:
>> On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 20:08:47 +0000, nospam wrote:
>>

>>>It is an important war that sets precedent for what America will do to
>>>those who attack it.

>> Really? What in the hell are you talking about? Iraq did not invade us at
>> all! In fact the reason we are attacked is not because they hate our way
>> of life like dubya says.. They hate us beccause we stick our noses in
>> their countries and affairs. Saudis blew up the Trade center.. We call
>> them allies.
>>

>>>We have now given to them the right and money to have a wonderful medical
>>>system that will be based on ours and they will be entitled to all the
>>>very same access to hospital and medical care as we do.

>> More crap... We have done nothing but occupy their country and blow a lot
>> of it up.

Mack

wrote:

>It is an important war that sets precedent for what America will do to
>those who attack it.

Iraq did not attack America.

>We have now given to them the right and money to have a wonderful
>medical system that will be based on ours and they will be entitled to
>all the very same access to hospital and medical care as we do.

not even close.

>Afterall, We set the standards in medicine and all medical care.

no we don't, the American health care system has been screwed up for
years.

>This man is a chosen man who will lead us into a far better world than
>any of us have known.

Makes the majority thankful to God that the president can only serve a
limited number of terms.

>Bistoury's mom,
>Mary Belle

Mack
Type 1 since 1975
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

In tribute to the United States of America and the State
of Israel, two bastions of strength in a world filled with strife and
terrorism.

>Ronnie Ruff wrote:
>> On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 19:58:19 +0000, nospam wrote:
>>

>>>It is my understanding that this group is a great supporter in the US for
>>>the rights of the elderly seniors. They have and are promoting a wonderful
>>>new Medicare bill that will enhance the access to pharamceuticals for them
>>>at a lesser cost. It is also our understanding that those with minimal
>>>income will have all the medications they require at no cost at all. We
>>>should appreciate all that President Bush has done for those in lesser
>>>circumstances in the US.

>> What a load of crap. Bush has done nothing for US seniors except kill
>> their granchildren by sending them off to fight a needless war.

Mack

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 02:35:55 GMT, nospam >
wrote:

>"Greed" as you call it runs the world. Without you would never have
>another drug developed nor promoted. You would have little interest in
>anything that smacks of R&D.
>Greed makes the world go round and every Republican understands that and
>that is why we are compassionate conservatives unlike the disgusting
>liberals who promote greed that lines only their pockets and projects.
>As Republicans we promote GOD, Family, Morality and Patriotisim. You
>will find all satanic liberals are just the opposite.
>We must get rid of, root out everyone of them. Listen to Sean Hannity
>and hear the real stories of what dreck liberals are.
>Mary Belle

get rid of?

you sound very Moral, not!

Mack
Type 1 since 1975
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

In tribute to the United States of America and the State
of Israel, two bastions of strength in a world filled with strife and
terrorism.

>Peanutjake wrote:

thlink.net...

>>>You sound like one of those left-wing liberal populist anarchists I keep
>>>hearing about.

>> Left-wing liberal populist, yes.
>>
>> Anarchist, No.
>>
>> The Anarchists of the past are called Libertarians today.
>>
>> I am in favor of helping people.
>> I am against greed.
>> PJ

Mack

Default Mary Belle is just another troll, nothing else, nothing more, nothing less

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 23:03:22 GMT, nospam >
wrote:

>I am a patriotic supporter of our God given President and as with most
>all of those who are patriots in The United States we fully support him
>in all his acts and don't question his reasons. Afterall he knows all
>the problems and we don't know any of it.
>Not only are you the dumb one but another liberal non-patriot scum and
>should be sent to another country.
>Mary Belle A patriot and supporter of Our Wonderful George Bush
>President now and another Four.
>Close the gates to the liberals

This fruit cake is just another troll.

Mack
Type 1 since 1975
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

In tribute to the United States of America and the State
of Israel, two bastions of strength in a world filled with strife and
terrorism.
Vicki Beausoleil

Mack wrote:

> This fruit cake is just another troll.
>
> Mack
> Type 1 since 1975
> http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
> http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

She's gone now as her son has returned from his trip. Did you google her
internet exploits over the last few days? She's been posting her crap
all over Usenet.

I can sure see why her husband won't let her have a computer at home.
She's got a pillow firmly clenched in her jaws and is bent over waiting
for dubya to plow it in...

Maybe sonny will get a few emails telling him what a shit disturber
mommy is...And that she doesn't have a clue how to munge an email addy.
Of course, if deliberate trolling is contrary to earthlink's AUP, then
sonny may pay the price. I think I'll go look it up :-)

Vicki
Evon

AMEN!!!
"Ronnie Ruff" > wrote in message
news
> On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 19:58:19 +0000, nospam wrote:
>
> > It is my understanding that this group is a great supporter in the US

for
> > the rights of the elderly seniors. They have and are promoting a

wonderful
> > new Medicare bill that will enhance the access to pharamceuticals for

them
> > at a lesser cost. It is also our understanding that those with minimal
> > income will have all the medications they require at no cost at all. We
> > should appreciate all that President Bush has done for those in lesser
> > circumstances in the US.

> What a load of crap. Bush has done nothing for US seniors except kill
> their granchildren by sending them off to fight a needless war.

URAQT2

Mack wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 23:03:22 GMT, nospam >
> wrote:
>
> >I am a patriotic supporter of our God given President and as with most
> >all of those who are patriots in The United States we fully support him
> >in all his acts and don't question his reasons. Afterall he knows all
> >the problems and we don't know any of it.
> >Not only are you the dumb one but another liberal non-patriot scum and
> >should be sent to another country.
> >Mary Belle A patriot and supporter of Our Wonderful George Bush
> >President now and another Four.
> >Close the gates to the liberals
> >

> This fruit cake is just another troll.
>
> Mack

Yeah, but she's a fun troll.

--
Do not reply to the above email address. The address at the top is
fictitious.

Chuck
-τΏτ-
~
email:
For psoriasis information go to:
http://www.psoriasis.org/forum/

Lee Cooper

"Vicki Beausoleil" > wrote in message
> Mack wrote:
>

> > This fruit cake is just another troll.
> >
> > Mack
> > Type 1 since 1975
> > http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
> > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org
> >

> She's gone now as her son has returned from his trip. Did you google her
> internet exploits over the last few days? She's been posting her crap
> all over Usenet.
>
> I can sure see why her husband won't let her have a computer at home.
> She's got a pillow firmly clenched in her jaws and is bent over waiting
> for dubya to plow it in...
>
> Maybe sonny will get a few emails telling him what a shit disturber
> mommy is...And that she doesn't have a clue how to munge an email addy.
> Of course, if deliberate trolling is contrary to earthlink's AUP, then
> sonny may pay the price. I think I'll go look it up :-)
>
> Vicki

That's a terrible thing to say!
Lee

Mack

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 06:20:45 -0500, Vicki Beausoleil
> wrote:

>Mack wrote:
>

>> This fruit cake is just another troll.
>>
>> Mack
>> Type 1 since 1975
>> http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
>> http://www.insulin-pumpers.org
>>

>She's gone now as her son has returned from his trip. Did you google her
>internet exploits over the last few days? She's been posting her crap
>all over Usenet.
>
>I can sure see why her husband won't let her have a computer at home.
>She's got a pillow firmly clenched in her jaws and is bent over waiting
>for dubya to plow it in...

dam it woman! If I get nightmares over that imagery you're gonna get
a nasty gram from hell.... ;P

>Maybe sonny will get a few emails telling him what a shit disturber
>mommy is...And that she doesn't have a clue how to munge an email addy.
>Of course, if deliberate trolling is contrary to earthlink's AUP, then
>sonny may pay the price. I think I'll go look it up :-)

I think she was just short of violating their TOS. But I think "she"
was in fact the actual male owner of the account.

Mack
Type 1 since 1975
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

In tribute to the United States of America and the State
of Israel, two bastions of strength in a world filled with strife and
terrorism.
Mack

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 19:55:52 -0500, "Lee Cooper" >
wrote:

>"Vicki Beausoleil" > wrote in message
>> Mack wrote:
>>

>> > This fruit cake is just another troll.
>> >
>> > Mack
>> > Type 1 since 1975
>> > http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
>> > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org
>> >

>> She's gone now as her son has returned from his trip. Did you google her
>> internet exploits over the last few days? She's been posting her crap
>> all over Usenet.
>>
>> I can sure see why her husband won't let her have a computer at home.
>> She's got a pillow firmly clenched in her jaws and is bent over waiting
>> for dubya to plow it in...
>>
>> Maybe sonny will get a few emails telling him what a shit disturber
>> mommy is...And that she doesn't have a clue how to munge an email addy.
>> Of course, if deliberate trolling is contrary to earthlink's AUP, then
>> sonny may pay the price. I think I'll go look it up :-)
>>
>> Vicki

>That's a terrible thing to say!
>Lee

you'll have to be a little less vague.

Mack
Type 1 since 1975
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

In tribute to the United States of America and the State
of Israel, two bastions of strength in a world filled with strife and
terrorism.
Bob Pastorio

nospam wrote:

> We have just made a grant to the Iraqui Nation of 68+billion dollars to
> build up their economy and enrich the lives of every child in that
> nation that was despoiled by Hussein.

I hate to point out the fact that it was American bombs that despoiled
the country. Hussein didn't blow up the power plants, water plants,
roads, bridges, private homes and public facilities. While he was an
unmistakable tyrant, it was the UN that imposed sanctions that
destroyed their medical care system. That destroyed their educational
system. That effectively starved the populace. That destroyed what was
a rather vibrant economy before Gulf War I. To be sure, Saddam created
the setting for it, but to blame him for the behavior of the allies
who defeated him is a bit too weasely.

> These people have been put in
> their place and now will not attack America again.

They didn't attack the US in the first place. You contradict yourself
when you say they're now "in their place" and that we're teaching them
"the benefits of democracy."

> They have also
> served as examples to other arabs as to what will happen to them if they
> dare step over the line.

Excuse me? You sound like they're not learning the benefits of
democracy at all, merely that they're now subjugated to the
president's will. Our soldiers are dying there. More than died in the
actual "war." We're being attacked between 15 and 30 times a day all
over the country. There still isn't electricity where there was before
the war. There still isn't water where there was before the war.

> We will be moving thousands more troops to keep the people in line and
> teach them of the benefits of DEMOCRACY!

Um, keep them in line and teach democracy? I thought democracy was
when they decided for themselves? You sound like those Viet Nam
military wackos who said they had to destroy the village to save it.

> When they learn about how
> government is run under the directions of President George Bush they to
> will become people in the new world and will be many new believers in
> Christ.

This is simply astonishing and reveals a profound lack of
understanding of human nature and the history of the civilizations in
the middle east. "The new world" of christians. Right.

Read a book that doesn't agree with what you already "know.".

Pastorio

> Mary Belle
> Bistoury's Mom
>
> Ronnie Ruff wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 20:08:47 +0000, nospam wrote:
>>

>>> It is an important war that sets precedent for what America will do to
>>> those who attack it.

>> Really? What in the hell are you talking about? Iraq did not invade
>> us at
>> all! In fact the reason we are attacked is not because they hate our way
>> of life like dubya says.. They hate us beccause we stick our noses in
>> their countries and affairs. Saudis blew up the Trade center.. We call
>> them allies.
>>

>>> We have now given to them the right and money to have a wonderful
>>> medical
>>> system that will be based on ours and they will be entitled to all the
>>> very same access to hospital and medical care as we do.

>> More crap... We have done nothing but occupy their country and blow a lot
>> of it up.

Outrage at Sam's Club! George Leppla General Cooking 13 19-07-2009 04:31 PM
sf wrote... Pandora General Cooking 3 12-10-2007 02:47 PM
A Chocolate Outrage! Terry Pulliam Burd[_1_] General Cooking 36 05-05-2007 06:39 PM
High Tea Outrage! Christopher Richards Tea 2 12-12-2005 01:53 PM
Cancelling your AARP membership Peanutjake Diabetic 4 20-11-2003 08:50 PM