Diabetic (alt.food.diabetic) This group is for the discussion of controlled-portion eating plans for the dietary management of diabetes.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 20-11-2003, 12:13 AM
Peanutjake
 
Posts: n/a
Default I Wrote to AARP Expressing my Outrage


"TerryR" wrote in message ...
The answer is that AARP is an insurance company.

-------------------------
For more information about the AARP and the drug bill go to
http://tinyurl.com/vr61
and
http://tinyurl.com/vr6c
PJ




  #2 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 22-11-2003, 04:46 PM
Ray Bowler
 
Posts: n/a
Default I Wrote to AARP Expressing my Outrage

In article ,
"Peanutjake" wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/vr61


That is why I am dropping my AARP membership and will be dropping my
AARP credit card. I don't want any of my money going to that
organization.
--
See ya,

--Ray B.

Live near Des Moines, IA, USA

  #3 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 22-11-2003, 07:58 PM
nospam
 
Posts: n/a
Default I Wrote to AARP Expressing my Outrage

It is my understanding that this group is a great supporter in the US
for the rights of the elderly seniors.
They have and are promoting a wonderful new Medicare bill that will
enhance the access to pharamceuticals for them at a lesser cost. It is
also our understanding that those with minimal income will have all the
medications they require at no cost at all.
We should appreciate all that President Bush has done for those in
lesser circumstances in the US.
He has done all this while attempting to rebuild Iraq and give them the
chance to have the wonderful medical care that we all have here.
Thank God for this President of the people.
Bistoury's mom and using his computer while house sitting.
Mary Belle


Ray Bowler wrote:

In article ,
"Peanutjake" wrote:


http://tinyurl.com/vr61



That is why I am dropping my AARP membership and will be dropping my
AARP credit card. I don't want any of my money going to that
organization.


  #4 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 22-11-2003, 08:02 PM
Ronnie Ruff
 
Posts: n/a
Default I Wrote to AARP Expressing my Outrage

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 19:58:19 +0000, nospam wrote:

It is my understanding that this group is a great supporter in the US for
the rights of the elderly seniors. They have and are promoting a wonderful
new Medicare bill that will enhance the access to pharamceuticals for them
at a lesser cost. It is also our understanding that those with minimal
income will have all the medications they require at no cost at all. We
should appreciate all that President Bush has done for those in lesser
circumstances in the US.


What a load of crap. Bush has done nothing for US seniors except kill
their granchildren by sending them off to fight a needless war.



  #5 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 22-11-2003, 08:08 PM
nospam
 
Posts: n/a
Default I Wrote to AARP Expressing my Outrage

It is an important war that sets precedent for what America will do to
those who attack it.
We have now given to them the right and money to have a wonderful
medical system that will be based on ours and they will be entitled to
all the very same access to hospital and medical care as we do.
Afterall, We set the standards in medicine and all medical care.
This man is a chosen man who will lead us into a far better world than
any of us have known.
Bistoury's mom,
Mary Belle

Ronnie Ruff wrote:
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 19:58:19 +0000, nospam wrote:


It is my understanding that this group is a great supporter in the US for
the rights of the elderly seniors. They have and are promoting a wonderful
new Medicare bill that will enhance the access to pharamceuticals for them
at a lesser cost. It is also our understanding that those with minimal
income will have all the medications they require at no cost at all. We
should appreciate all that President Bush has done for those in lesser
circumstances in the US.



What a load of crap. Bush has done nothing for US seniors except kill
their granchildren by sending them off to fight a needless war.






  #6 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 22-11-2003, 09:00 PM
Peanutjake
 
Posts: n/a
Default I Wrote to AARP Expressing my Outrage


"nospam" wrote in message
nk.net...
It is an important war that sets precedent for what America will do to
those who attack it.


You sound like one of those right-wing conservative nazi fascists I keep hearing about.

Shame on you.
PJ



  #7 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 22-11-2003, 10:28 PM
TerryR
 
Posts: n/a
Default I Wrote to AARP Expressing my Outrage

WHO is paying for those multi-million dollar TV AARP ads?
This must have cost somebody millions.

AARP is in bed with the insurance industry.

TerryR

  #8 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 22-11-2003, 10:48 PM
Ronnie Ruff
 
Posts: n/a
Default I Wrote to AARP Expressing my Outrage

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 20:08:47 +0000, nospam wrote:

It is an important war that sets precedent for what America will do to
those who attack it.


Really? What in the hell are you talking about? Iraq did not invade us at
all! In fact the reason we are attacked is not because they hate our way
of life like dubya says.. They hate us beccause we stick our noses in
their countries and affairs. Saudis blew up the Trade center.. We call
them allies.


We have now given to them the right and money to have a wonderful medical
system that will be based on ours and they will be entitled to all the
very same access to hospital and medical care as we do.


More crap... We have done nothing but occupy their country and blow a lot
of it up.


  #9 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 22-11-2003, 11:48 PM
mike gray, CID
 
Posts: n/a
Default I Wrote to AARP Expressing my Outrage

Peanutjake wrote:

"nospam" wrote in message
nk.net...
It is an important war that sets precedent for what America will do to
those who attack it.


You sound like one of those right-wing conservative nazi fascists I keep hearing about.

Shame on you.


You sound like one of those left-wing liberal populist anarchists I keep
hearing about.

Shame on you.

  #10 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 22-11-2003, 11:55 PM
nospam
 
Posts: n/a
Default I Wrote to AARP Expressing my Outrage

We have just made a grant to the Iraqui Nation of 68+billion dollars to
build up their economy and enrich the lives of every child in that
nation that was despoiled by Hussein. These people have been put in
their place and now will not attack America again. They have also
served as examples to other arabs as to what will happen to them if they
dare step over the line.
We will be moving thousands more troops to keep the people in line and
teach them of the benefits of DEMOCRACY! When they learn about how
government is run under the directions of President George Bush they to
will become people in the new world and will be many new believers in
Christ.
Mary Belle
Bistoury's Mom

Ronnie Ruff wrote:
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 20:08:47 +0000, nospam wrote:


It is an important war that sets precedent for what America will do to
those who attack it.



Really? What in the hell are you talking about? Iraq did not invade us at
all! In fact the reason we are attacked is not because they hate our way
of life like dubya says.. They hate us beccause we stick our noses in
their countries and affairs. Saudis blew up the Trade center.. We call
them allies.



We have now given to them the right and money to have a wonderful medical
system that will be based on ours and they will be entitled to all the
very same access to hospital and medical care as we do.



More crap... We have done nothing but occupy their country and blow a lot
of it up.





  #11 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 23-11-2003, 01:48 AM
Peanutjake
 
Posts: n/a
Default I Wrote to AARP Expressing my Outrage


"mike gray, CID" wrote in message
...
Peanutjake wrote:

"nospam" wrote in message
nk.net...
It is an important war that sets precedent for what America will do to
those who attack it.


You sound like one of those right-wing conservative nazi fascists I keep hearing about.

Shame on you.


You sound like one of those left-wing liberal populist anarchists I keep
hearing about.


Left-wing liberal populist, yes.

Anarchist, No.

The Anarchists of the past are called Libertarians today.

I am in favor of helping people.
I am against greed.
PJ




  #12 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 23-11-2003, 02:35 AM
nospam
 
Posts: n/a
Default I Wrote to AARP Expressing my Outrage

"Greed" as you call it runs the world. Without you would never have
another drug developed nor promoted. You would have little interest in
anything that smacks of R&D.
Greed makes the world go round and every Republican understands that and
that is why we are compassionate conservatives unlike the disgusting
liberals who promote greed that lines only their pockets and projects.
As Republicans we promote GOD, Family, Morality and Patriotisim. You
will find all satanic liberals are just the opposite.
We must get rid of, root out everyone of them. Listen to Sean Hannity
and hear the real stories of what dreck liberals are.
Mary Belle

Peanutjake wrote:
"mike gray, CID" wrote in message
...

Peanutjake wrote:


"nospam" wrote in message
hlink.net...

It is an important war that sets precedent for what America will do to
those who attack it.

You sound like one of those right-wing conservative nazi fascists I keep hearing about.

Shame on you.


You sound like one of those left-wing liberal populist anarchists I keep
hearing about.



Left-wing liberal populist, yes.

Anarchist, No.

The Anarchists of the past are called Libertarians today.

I am in favor of helping people.
I am against greed.
PJ





  #13 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 23-11-2003, 03:06 AM
TerryR
 
Posts: n/a
Default I Wrote to AARP Expressing my Outrage

What a pile of bull shit! There are just as many god
fearing liberal Christians as there are conservative ones,
maybe more.

TerryR

"nospam" wrote in message
link.net...
snip
As Republicans we promote GOD, Family, Morality and

Patriotisim. You
will find all satanic liberals are just the opposite.
We must get rid of, root out everyone of them. Listen to

Sean Hannity
and hear the real stories of what dreck liberals are.
Mary Belle


  #14 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 23-11-2003, 10:55 PM
nospam
 
Posts: n/a
Default I Wrote to AARP Expressing my Outrage

Ever hear of 9/11? Did you hear Atty General Ashcraft speak today and
the First 4 Square Church is Washington? He explained how it is all
tied in and how the Iraqui and Iranis are all behind these attacks and
he said there will more attacks at any time.
We need to be armed and wear the WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD to be protected.
Thank God we have a Christian President to lead us and not a horrible
sinner like the last one.
Mary Belle,
Bistoury's mom house sitting and setting it straight.

wrote:

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 23:55:52 GMT, nospam
wrote:


These people have been put in
their place and now will not attack America again.



Wow. You really are an idiot. When did anyone from Iraq "attack" the
US?

(answer for the clueless: never)


  #15 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 23-11-2003, 10:58 PM
nospam
 
Posts: n/a
Default I Wrote to AARP Expressing my Outrage

Obviously you should plan for your own future and not lean on others to
pay your rent, cars, medical or any other debts you might have.
Self reliance is what you need.
You sound like a real true un patriotic liberal.
We have a great president and we will again elect him and not let the
liberals get hold again of any part of the government.
Mary Belle

MuscleMan wrote:

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 20:08:47 GMT, nospam
wrote:


It is an important war that sets precedent for what America will do to
those who attack it.



Iraq did not attack the US, ever, nor at any time. Dang, when you
discipline your kids, do you put the neighbors' kids i ntime out to
teach yours a lesso nwhen your mess up?



We have now given to them the right and money to have a wonderful
medical system that will be based on ours and they will be entitled to
all the very same access to hospital and medical care as we do.



No, I live here i nthe US andhave n omedical care. I work full time.
The Iraqi people will have free medical care. No medical care and free
medical care are not the same.



Afterall, We set the standards in medicine and all medical care.



Actually, Canada does. That's the natio nmost civilized societies try
to model themselves after.

We're a lot like a banana republic, we just have more people.



This man is a chosen man who will lead us into a far better world than
any of us have known.



He wasn't chosen, he lost the election. He will lead us into a worl
we've never known though-unemployment like we've never known, more
hungry than we've ever known.




Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Outrage at Sam's Club! George Leppla General Cooking 13 19-07-2009 04:31 PM
sf wrote... Pandora General Cooking 3 12-10-2007 02:47 PM
A Chocolate Outrage! Terry Pulliam Burd[_1_] General Cooking 36 05-05-2007 06:39 PM
High Tea Outrage! Christopher Richards Tea 2 12-12-2005 12:53 PM
Cancelling your AARP membership Peanutjake Diabetic 4 20-11-2003 07:50 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2022 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"

 

Copyright © 2017