FoodBanter.com

-   -   You can make it (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/13825-you-can-make.html)

Melchisedek 19-11-2003 09:55 AM

You can make it

Hello,

Most of the human beings are sick because of what they eat. In North America and all over the world, the food industries distribute in our markets, supermarkets and grocer's shops, foods produced in chain with chemical and toxic products (pesticides). All this for the benefit of these capitalists and to the detriment of the human beings whose health becomes more and more fragile. Results: obesity, diabetes, hypoglycaemia, arthritis, cholesterol, cancer, stomach ulcer, painful rules, sickness, sleeplessness, chronic fatigue, slumber in the steering wheel of the automobile and in the work, etc....

We present you a program of healthy and well-balanced cellular nutrition, on base of the natural plants. This program of health is approved by 59 Ministries of Health of the world, including that of United States of America. Our company exists for 23 years.
Then, to all those of your patients experimenting this kind of physical, psychological and physiological confusions quoted higher, we strongly recommend you this program of healthy and effective cellular nutrition which you can advise them!

Forge ahead with this program and the history will give you reason. So offer them the best present of their life in this end of year, the HEALTH and continue to save human lives.

Thank you for your collaboration.

Healthy life smile!!!

www.herbal-catalog7.com

www.healthyandrich7.com

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20031105232604L9b7UxB2

Vicki Beausoleil 22-11-2003 09:33 AM

You can make it

Melchisedek wrote:
spam snipped

This idiot doesn't even hide his ISP.

Kiss yer access goodbye, moron.

complaints sent to

I strongly urge others to do likewise.

Vicki

Nan Eklund 22-11-2003 07:06 PM

You can make it

Just read an article in the LA Times (which sometimes sticks to the truth!).
Execs of a company making a "natural", "herbal" product meant to "cure"
prostate cancer and another one aimed at depression WERE CONVICTED OF LACING
THEIR DRUGS WITH WARFARIN AND XANAX, both very dangerous and habit forming
drugs.
Not only dangerous "natural" junk but life threatening drugs.
Nan, Type 2, who sticks to RX from Sav On thank you very much.