Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Anyone interested in tasty , Healthy, sugar free microwave and other sugar less recipes

"Sweet Sugar Less Diva Recipes" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Please email .
>
> I am doing a survey on how many are interested in this subject.
>
> My site will be up soon for orders.
>
> will keep you updated on the site for launch.
>

> I am a former Hypoglycemic and have a passion for this subject.
>
> thanks,
>

> Tamara

http://www.freewebs.com/sugarlessdiva

Most of us want food with low amounts of all digestible carbs,
not just low sugar.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Oct 24, 12:33 pm, "Robert Miles" >
wrote:
> "Sweet Sugar Less Diva Recipes" > wrote in ooglegroups.com...
>

> > Please email .

> > I am doing a survey on how many are interested in this subject.

> > My site will be up soon for orders.

> > will keep you updated on the site for launch.

> > I am a former Hypoglycemic and have a passion for this subject.

> > thanks,

> > Tamara
> >http://www.freewebs.com/sugarlessdiva

> Most of us want food with low amounts of all digestible carbs,
> not just low sugar.- Hide quoted text -

I will be doing more research on the types of carbs used in the cake,
if there is a good carb cake, would you try it?