Old 10-11-2003, 12:12 PM
Alan

Default Bread-makers hurt by low-carb diets.

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:56:30 +1100, "hemyd"
wrote:

G'day Alan,

When I saw that cereal in the local supermarket, with it's large "Low GI"
emblem on the box, I thought "Yeah, right..." but bought a small packet just
to see for myself. After getting the expected high bg readings I emailed the
company with my results, suggesting they get back to the drawing board.
Never heard back from them. It's as you say. They are cashing in on the
low-carb fad. (anyone for synthetic corn flakes?)

Henry

I've had unexpected answers from companies sometimes - live in hope.

By the way, I presume this is the supermarket you stole the trolley
from?

Cheers Alan, T2, Oz
dx May 2002, diet and not enough exercise.

Low fa diets hurt children Beach Runner Vegan 3 23-11-2005 06:22 PM
Another site warning people about low carb diets: http://atkinsfacts.org/ Steve Vegan 3 10-08-2004 02:38 PM
Low Carb Bread gondial Sourdough 19 03-07-2004 05:44 PM
Low Carb Bread Recipe kiltyone Diabetic 9 12-05-2004 05:23 AM
Pizza Makers Consider Low-Carb Dough Jennifer Diabetic 4 04-02-2004 04:11 AM