lbbs

Default Anyone heard of the term "Insulant Resistant"

I am trying to find information on this topic on the net, with no luck.
Anyone heard of this term
"Insulant Resistant"?

BJ in Texas

lbbs wrote:
> I am trying to find information on this topic on the net,
> with no luck. Anyone heard of this term
> "Insulant Resistant"?

YES

Julie Bove

"lbbs" > wrote in message
> I am trying to find information on this topic on the net, with no luck.
> Anyone heard of this term
> "Insulant Resistant"?

No. But I've heard of Insulin Resistant.

--
Type 2
http://users.bestweb.net/~jbove/

BJ in Texas

lbbs wrote:
> I am trying to find information on this topic on the net,
> with no luck. Anyone heard of this term
> "Insulant Resistant"?

You might try "Insulin Resistant".... BJ

Jennifer

You're having trouble because the term is: Insulin Resistant or Insulin
Resistance.

Look up both on Google and you'll find loads.

While you're there, look up Syndrome X too.

Jennifer

lbbs wrote:
> I am trying to find information on this topic on the net, with no luck.
> Anyone heard of this term
> "Insulant Resistant"?

Jim Horne

:
: Look up both on Google and you'll find loads.
:
: While you're there, look up Syndrome X too.
:
is Metabolic Syndrome or Metabolic Syndrome X the more modern term?

Ozgirl

"lbbs" > wrote in message
> I am trying to find information on this topic on the net, with no luck.
> Anyone heard of this term
> "Insulant Resistant"?

search on insulin resistance

Annette

"lbbs" > wrote in message
> I am trying to find information on this topic on the net, with no

luck.
> Anyone heard of this term
> "Insulant Resistant"?

Well..... I've heard of "Insult Resistant", as practised by
politicians and stand up comics.
I've heard of "Insolent Resistant" often seen in parents and bosses.

But not Insulent Resistant.

Others here have given the most likely term as applied to T2
diabetes.

An interesting and informative result can also be attained simply by
entering "Diabetes" in your search engine.

Annette

---

The WebSpinner

webmd is a great reference source. here is what you where looking for. its
a link to their webpage on matter:
http://my.webmd.com/content/article/56/65905.htm?lastselectedguid={5FE84E90-BC77-4056-A91C-9531713CA348}

"lbbs" > wrote in message
> I am trying to find information on this topic on the net, with no luck.
> Anyone heard of this term
> "Insulant Resistant"?

Dale C. Butt

YES, I have this problem with my diabetes

"lbbs" > wrote in message
> I am trying to find information on this topic on the net, with no luck.
> Anyone heard of this term
> "Insulant Resistant"?

I think you may mean (correct me if I'm wrong) "insulin" resistance rather
than "insulant". If I am correct, then "insulin resistance" is Type II
diabetes.

le.rogers.com...