Old 16-10-2003, 09:49 PM
Peanutjake

Default A Low-Carb Snack I invented

"RK" wrote in message ...
ham roll:

slice of Danola ham 99% fat free / 0gm carbs
can of asparagus (or cook ur own)

slap a bit of mayo on ham, roll up 1 stick of asparagus in ham
bind with toothpick, enjoy.

How long do you microwave it?

Old 16-10-2003, 09:53 PM
Cheri

I like half an avocado with a TBS of Thai Peanut Sauce drizzled over it.
Very fast, very filling, and low carb. I like the sound of your ham and
asparagus roll ups too. :-)

--
Cheri

Old 16-10-2003, 10:23 PM
Peanutjake

"RK" wrote in message ...

"Peanutjake" wrote in message

"RK" wrote in message

ham roll:

slice of Danola ham 99% fat free / 0gm carbs
can of asparagus (or cook ur own)

slap a bit of mayo on ham, roll up 1 stick of asparagus in ham
bind with toothpick, enjoy.

How long do you microwave it?

you eat it cold

Oh! OK, sorry,
I thought that you were posting a variation on the recipe for Breadless Pizza.
PJ

Old 17-10-2003, 12:01 AM
RK

ham roll:

slice of Danola ham 99% fat free / 0gm carbs
can of asparagus (or cook ur own)

slap a bit of mayo on ham, roll up 1 stick of asparagus in ham
bind with toothpick, enjoy.

"Peanutjake" wrote in message
I made a Low-Carb snack today and it came out pretty good. So I thought I

would share the recipe.

PEANUTJAKE'S BREADLESS PIZZA

First you MUST use Parchment Paper. It won't work without it.

Slice a tomato very thin.
Spread the tomato slices on the Parchment paper.
Sprinkle some Italian Seasoning on the tomato slices.
Cut some mozzarella into small cubes.
Place a cube of cheese on every tomato slice.

Microwave for 2 minutes.

Let it cool off for 1 minute.

Enjoy.

PJ

Old 17-10-2003, 03:49 PM
W. Baker

In alt.support.diabetes Cheri wrote:
: I like half an avocado with a TBS of Thai Peanut Sauce drizzled over it.
: Very fast, very filling, and low carb. I like the sound of your ham and
: asparagus roll ups too. :-)

: --
: Cheri

: RK wrote in message ...
: ham roll:
:
: slice of Danola ham 99% fat free / 0gm carbs
: can of asparagus (or cook ur own)
:
: slap a bit of mayo on ham, roll up 1 stick of asparagus in ham
: bind with toothpick, enjoy.

i make an easy pizza soup by heating tomato juice with oregono and/or
basil in it and sprinkle parmigian cheese. if you can have the carbs, a
few cheesit crackers could be added. just go easy on them.

wendy-exercising her arm like crazy:-)