BZ

Default Asperitame

Stevia is banned in your country because you have huge companies who bribe
your crooked politicians and the FDA to not allow products that are natural
and can't be patented into your country. Your FDA is a crock! You're told
its illegal because somebody stands to lose billions if it were to be sold
in your country. Aspertame is another big money scam. I think its you who
has been suckered, suckered into believing that corporate America isn't
running your life and doesn't give a damn about your health. You can consume
whatever you'd like, it doesn't bother me in the least, but don't deny facts
when they can be substantiated.

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "rae baker" > wrote in message
> > This stuff is poison don't use it........Get Stevia it is all natural.

> Oh brother. A Stevia troll who can't spell. Stevia is illegal to sell as

> sweetener in this country and is banned in many others. That should tell
> you something! And Aspartame is not poison. If you think it is, you've
> been suckered by Mad Betty.
>
> --
> Type 2
> http://users.bestweb.net/~jbove/

BZ

Oh boy, a *** Texan calling people names. You really aren't adding anything
intelligent so why bother at all?

"BJ in Texas" > wrote in message
.. .
> Szaki wrote:
> > <<Stevia is illegal to sell as a
> >> sweetener in this country and is banned in many others.>>

> > Any one can buy it at Trader's Joe, local California store.
> >
> > <<And Aspartame is not poison>>
> > Why the Sweet 'n Low say - Cause cancer!? He??
> >

> Sweet 'n Low is not Aspartame, dumb troll! ROTFL BJ

BZ

I am familiar with Betty Martini or any of her so called "scammers", but you
are not very informed on the worldwide use of Stevia or the reasons why its
not available in your country. Monsanto is a very powerful company, they
don't want Stevia on the shelves of US grocery stores. If they don't want it
there, they have the power to prevent it. So they have. Now they can sell
you more Aspertame. Pretty simple huh? Why is it that Americans think
they're so smart? The rest of the world is laughing at you....more and more.

"Ted Rosenberg" > wrote in message
> cc'd by email
>
> Betty Martini and her team of scammers are always posting to the
> diabetic newsgroups as shills.
>
> As they are opposed to EVERYTHING except Stevia, they seem to be tied in
> with the Stevia pushers
>
> Stevia has a number of problems.
> 1) It is banned in most of the world, because it is dangerous. In the
> US, you can call something a "supplement" and not have to meet any
> standards at all, LETTUCE has to meat standards, but "supplements" do
> not. Of course, it is illegal to IMPORT it, and it is illegal to sell
> it as a sweetener, but the FDA does not have the manpower to close every
> health food store
> 2) There are no purity standards on "supplements" in the US, much of
> what is sold as Stevia is simply sugar with a little anise added. It
> won't poison you, but it is NOT good for you. As there are no purity
> standards, it can consist of insect parts, rat droppings, and sawdust,
> and still be sold, as are many of the "supplements".
>

> The Druid wrote:
>
> > I guess I just don't get it. A group for diabetics and someone is
> > anti-Aspartame (I cringe at the thought of the days of saccharine).

Just
> > makes no since, of course personally I use both, but I have to be

careful
> > with the Stevia since it has been proven to counteract my High Blood
> > Pressure medication (several herbs can be catastrophic if taken with the
> > right meds), so natural does not always equal safe.

BZ

"Ted Rosenberg" > wrote in message
> cc'd by email
>
> It could be that the post is because you sure SOUND like a dumb troll
>
> If it quacks like a Stevia Troll, and id WADDLES like a Stevia Troll, it
> just might BE a Stevia Troll

Childish, but, oh never mind, you'll never get it anyway.

> As for your cumulative information
>
> The SACCHARINE (not Aspartame) warning was put on because of a study
> (since discredited) which showed that there was an extremely remote
> chance of getting cancer if you bathed in saccharine every day.

Exactly! Saccharine was not the danger to the American public that it was
made out to be. Who told the American public that Saccharine was dangerous?
Anyone here know? It was MONSANTO!!! Yes, Monsanto who just happened to have
developed a new chemical sweetener they wanted to market. What better way
than to create a panic amongst Saccharine users. Bang! Saccharine is banned!
Bang! Aspertame rules! Monsanto pats all their marketing gurus on the back
and the rest is history. Aspertame was never properly tested. The FDA rushed
its approval through because of the Saccharine scare (who caused that
again?). Man, this stuff is so simple and clear for all to see except the
lemmings who want to believe someone is looking out for them.

BZ

You're just full of pleasantries aren't you? I don't see any reason for the
vulgarities but then again I am not familiar with which trailer park your
mother brought you up in. Just a thought Ted, try to find something
intelligent to add and also, GROW UP!

"Ted Rosenberg" > wrote in message
> From a Stevia Troll That is a complement
> I quess that the mask is off
>
> Give Momma Betty my regards - and tell her to go **** herself

Ted Rosenberg

cc;d by email

Look ****head
You ad your ilk are NOT welcome here
or, for that matter anywhere else where there are REAL people with REAL
conditions

crawl back in your cave and take your scamming shit elsewhere

BZ wrote:
> You're just full of pleasantries aren't you? I don't see any reason for the
> vulgarities but then again I am not familiar with which trailer park your
> mother brought you up in. Just a thought Ted, try to find something
> intelligent to add and also, GROW UP!
>
> "Ted Rosenberg" > wrote in message
>
>>From a Stevia Troll That is a complement
>>I quess that the mask is off
>>
>>Give Momma Betty my regards - and tell her to go **** herself

BZ

Speaking of crawling back into a cave Ted, your CroMagnon man profile speaks
for itself. You truly are the Jerry Springer show of the Usenet Ted, the
more you speak the less people think of you. Its great.

Ciao!

"Ted Rosenberg" > wrote in message
> cc;d by email
>
> Look ****head
> You ad your ilk are NOT welcome here
> or, for that matter anywhere else where there are REAL people with REAL
> conditions
>
> crawl back in your cave and take your scamming shit elsewhere
>
> BZ wrote:
> > You're just full of pleasantries aren't you? I don't see any reason for

the
> > vulgarities but then again I am not familiar with which trailer park

your
> > mother brought you up in. Just a thought Ted, try to find something
> > intelligent to add and also, GROW UP!
> >
> > "Ted Rosenberg" > wrote in message
> >
> >>From a Stevia Troll That is a complement
> >>I quess that the mask is off
> >>
> >>Give Momma Betty my regards - and tell her to go **** herself

Tiger Lily

bwha ha ha

BZ........ it's the European Market who have BANNED STEVIA

NOT the usa...... so the FDA has nothing to do with it

go read your urban legends and follow like a good little sheep

meanwhile, as a diabetic i will continue to consume my NutraSweet and
Splenda with wild abandon!!

i notice you are in Canada..... did you know that Splenda was available in
canada for over a decade before the FDA approved it for sale??????/

you have some learning to do, but i highly suspect a closed mind in your
case

cya!