Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Please tell me where your from :-)

Could I please ask anybody posting recipies here to say what country they
come from. In Australia we use a metric system and if your recipe is in U.S.
Mesures or English I can convert them. Also if you're using something that
is NOT a basic ingredient please tell us what it is, not a trade name. We
don't have the same products and brands that you have. Some of the recipies
posted here look great but I have no idea what some of the ingredient are
:-)

RodS

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"RodS" > wrote in message
> Could I please ask anybody posting recipies here to say what country they
> come from. In Australia we use a metric system and if your recipe is in
> U.S.
> Mesures or English I can convert them. Also if you're using something that
> is NOT a basic ingredient please tell us what it is, not a trade name. We
> don't have the same products and brands that you have. Some of the
> recipies
> posted here look great but I have no idea what some of the ingredient are
> :-)

They speak a totally different language Dood

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

RodS wrote:
> Could I please ask anybody posting recipies here to say what country they
> come from. In Australia we use a metric system and if your recipe is in U.S.
> Mesures or English I can convert them. Also if you're using something that
> is NOT a basic ingredient please tell us what it is, not a trade name. We
> don't have the same products and brands that you have. Some of the recipies
> posted here look great but I have no idea what some of the ingredient are
> :-)
>
> RodS

I thank you for pointing that out, Rod. I will be much more thoughtful
in the future and identify my recipes as US measurements while giving a
description for brand names.

--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation