FoodBanter.com

-   -   Soylent Brown (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/134053-soylent-brown.html)

Soylent Brown 02-09-2007 11:47 PM

Soylent Brown

I have recently produced a video and placed it on www.YouTube.com

It is located at: http://youtube.com/watch?v=sYfy0EAgDCY

It is titled: Soylent Brown

Time: 6 minutes, 8 seconds
DSL: instant play
Dial-up: 40-45 minute download (approx: 8 Mb)

It tells how the FDA allows cattle farmers to feed chicken manure to
their cows as a cheap source of protein. I find this to be an
inhumane act. Feeding an animal feces should be outlawed.

I hope you will view it and tell others too see it, also. I have
reserved no rights to the video, so if you want a free copy to use
where and how you like without my permission, please email me.

Sincerely,

Robert Ben Mitchell

PS - If you are as outraged about this as I am, please contact your
state and federal legistlators and ask them to propose legistlation to
ban this inhumane practice. If you don't know who they are, go to
www.congress.org , enter your zip code, and it will tell you who your
state and federal legistlators are (including website and contact
information).

brigmave 13-09-2007 08:01 AM

Soylent Brown

On Sep 2, 3:47 pm, Soylent Brown > wrote:
> I have recently produced a video and placed it onwww.YouTube.com
>
> It is located at:http://youtube.com/watch?v=sYfy0EAgDCY
>
> It is titled: Soylent Brown
>
> Time: 6 minutes, 8 seconds
> DSL: instant play
> Dial-up: 40-45 minute download (approx: 8 Mb)
>
> It tells how the FDA allows cattle farmers to feed chicken manure to
> their cows as a cheap source of protein. I find this to be an
> inhumane act. Feeding an animal feces should be outlawed.
>
> I hope you will view it and tell others too see it, also. I have
> reserved no rights to the video, so if you want a free copy to use
> where and how you like without my permission, please email me.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Robert Ben Mitchell
>

> PS - If you are as outraged about this as I am, please contact your
> state and federal legistlators and ask them to propose legistlation to
> ban this inhumane practice. If you don't know who they are, go towww.congress.org, enter your zip code, and it will tell you who your
> state and federal legistlators are (including website and contact
> information).

So true. More reason not to eat anything with a face or eyes.