FoodBanter.com

-   -   New Junk Food Catagory (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/123772-new-junk-food-catagory.html)

johnniemccoy@ 16-05-2007 06:11 AM

New Junk Food Catagory

I added a TV dinner section since I noticed some in Albertsons tonight.
Rumaged through them and found some tasty looking ones.

Also, I bought the Sorbee chocolate topping for my ice cream instead of the
Great Value. Just tasted a little of it...best yet but a little pricey

www.diabeticjunkfood.com

Oh, yeah. I've been using the Ascensia Breeze2 that I got in the mail
yesterday (till the free disk runs out...lol). It's bigger than others but I
like it.... no fumbling with the stupid strips....it's fast and it beeps...
I like that....lol. I'm going to change to it when my strips run out. You
can try going to the Ascensia site and see if you can cop a free one.

John