Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Bored....?

What do we do?

We teach people how to open up their own international business for a
little over $1,000.

But what do we really do?

WE CURE BOREDOM!

Most People Every Single Day:

Get into their Boring car

Listen to their Boring radio

Endure their Boring commute

To their Boring job

With Boring co-workers

Go to a boring lunch

At a boring restaurant

Get back into their Boring car

Listen to their Boring radio

During their Boring commute to

Their boring house to

Watch boring TV programs until they

Set their boring clock radio

And go to their Boring bed.

REPEAT...

Did I say these people aren't busy...no busier than ever...but they are
dying for you to come rescue them from their Boring life. People are
dying for something to be passionate about.

Let me tell you...

Going on a cruise in the Caribbean is not Boring.

Swimming with the stingrays in the Grand Cayman Islands is not Boring.

Going down the Olympic bobsled course in Park City, Utah, is not
Boring.

Flying over the valley in a hot air balloon is not Boring.

Giving out new bicycles to needy children over Christmas is not
Boring.

Flying to Maui for a free vacation is not Boring.

Having your parents spend a month in Florida during the winter with a
credit card to get whatever they want is not Boring.

Helping your friend's Mom and Dad build a business so they can retire
without stress is not Boring.

We cure Boredom.

It's that simple and it's that important.

If your mission is to teach other people how to open up their own
business in over 43 countries for a little over $1,000...and in doing so...
cure Boredom...

Go cure the world of Boredom.

Email for FREE information...!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Sorry, it didn't work. Your message bored me a lot.

Cheri

wrote in message
. com>...

>But what do we really do?
>
>WE CURE BOREDOM!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote in message
. ..
> Sorry, it didn't work. Your message bored me a lot.

Me too. I was snoozing by the third line!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On May 8, 3:45 pm, "Julie Bove" > wrote:
> "Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote in message
>
> . ..
>
> > Sorry, it didn't work. Your message bored me a lot.

> Me too. I was snoozing by the third line!

WOW....! That post wasn't meant to "work" but to inspire or cause
people to dream again and realize that there is more to life than the
cubicle that they are currently chained to....and to step out and do
something for themselves. If that is not you, Cheri or Julie Bove,
that's GREAT and okay by me...! This vehicle does involve "work" on
ourselves as well as our endeavor....So Cheri stay COMFORTABLE and
BORED and Julie Bove get COMFORTABLE and go back to SLEEP... we'll let
you know when it's over...but then it'll be too late.............!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On May 9, 12:17 pm, "Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote:
> wrote in message
> >WOW....! That post wasn't meant to "work" but to inspire or cause
> >people to dream again and realize that there is more to life than the

> Your post failed miserably. I'm not feeling the inspiration, just the
> boredom with your post.
>
> >cubicle that they are currently chained to....and to step out and do
> >something for themselves. If that is not you, Cheri or Julie Bove,
> >that's GREAT and okay by me...! This vehicle does involve "work" on
> >ourselves as well as our endeavor

> There is no "our" and your vehicle, in this case SPAM, does need work.
>
> ....So Cheri stay COMFORTABLE and
>
> >BORED and Julie Bove get COMFORTABLE and go back to SLEEP... we'll

> let
> >you know when it's over...but then it'll be too late.............!

> Well, if it's over and it's too late, how, exactly, will you let us
> know?
>
> Cheri

Cheri,
Let me say the purpose of my original post was. My original post was
meant to peak curiosity...! But people being people it has invoked a
of attacks because it brings out the fears of other people not willing
to get out of their comfort zones and take a risk and do something
different to change their life and the lives of others. I understand
that and it comes with the territory..!

If what I originally posted about what one of my business partners
actually was able to do in our business venture didn't get YOU to
think and/or dream what YOU may be able to do to help people in your
life while helping yourself, then sadly it's too late already......and
opportunity has once again passed you by! Again, YOU are probably not
someone who (1) would like to capitalize on your people skills,
contacts, expertise, experience and knowledge (2) would like to know
about a way for you to double your income, get out of debt, retire
early, diversify your income, pay for your kid's college tuition, stay
home with your kids, travel more, etc. and request additional
information (3) would like to have more fun while earning money. My
question to you is can you see yourself doing what you are doing right
now for the rest of your life? Again, I realize most people are NOT
going to do anything but attack me and say things about "spam" but
forward the next chain letter email they get in their email to
everyone they know. Having said all of that I'm not sure if this would
be for you or not anyway......and that's okay!

Lajon

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

wrote:

> If what I originally posted about what one of my business partners
> actually was able to do in our business venture didn't get YOU to
> think and/or dream what YOU may be able to do to help people in your
> life while helping yourself, then sadly it's too late already......and
> opportunity has once again passed you by! Again, YOU are probably not
> someone who (1) would like to capitalize on your people skills,
> contacts, expertise, experience and knowledge (2) would like to know
> about a way for you to double your income, get out of debt, retire
> early, diversify your income, pay for your kid's college tuition, stay
> home with your kids, travel more, etc. and request additional
> information (3) would like to have more fun while earning money. My
> question to you is can you see yourself doing what you are doing right
> now for the rest of your life? Again, I realize most people are NOT
> going to do anything but attack me and say things about "spam" but
> forward the next chain letter email they get in their email to
> everyone they know. Having said all of that I'm not sure if this would
> be for you or not anyway......and that's okay!
>
> Lajon

I consider your post to be SPAM since none of it applies to me and it is
soliciting for a money making venture. I have enough money, am happily
married, live in a beautiful home, drive a hybrid, am "retired" everyday
because I love my job, and I have a great deal of fun doing what I do
for a living.

(BTW, this is a DIABETIC newsgroup... not a BUSINESS VENTURE newsgroup.)

Enjoy.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On May 9, 1:38 pm, "mark AT markduncanDOTnet" <"mark AT
markduncanDOTnet"> wrote:
> wrote:
> > If what I originally posted about what one of my business partners
> > actually was able to do in our business venture didn't get YOU to
> > think and/or dream what YOU may be able to do to help people in your
> > life while helping yourself, then sadly it's too late already......and
> > opportunity has once again passed you by! Again, YOU are probably not
> > someone who (1) would like to capitalize on your people skills,
> > contacts, expertise, experience and knowledge (2) would like to know
> > about a way for you to double your income, get out of debt, retire
> > early, diversify your income, pay for your kid's college tuition, stay
> > home with your kids, travel more, etc. and request additional
> > information (3) would like to have more fun while earning money. My
> > question to you is can you see yourself doing what you are doing right
> > now for the rest of your life? Again, I realize most people are NOT
> > going to do anything but attack me and say things about "spam" but
> > forward the next chain letter email they get in their email to
> > everyone they know. Having said all of that I'm not sure if this would
> > be for you or not anyway......and that's okay!

> > Lajon

> I consider your post to be SPAM since none of it applies to me and it is
> soliciting for a money making venture. I have enough money, am happily
> married, live in a beautiful home, drive a hybrid, am "retired" everyday
> because I love my job, and I have a great deal of fun doing what I do
> for a living.
>
> (BTW, this is a DIABETIC newsgroup... not a BUSINESS VENTURE newsgroup.)
>
> Enjoy.- Hide quoted text -

Mark,
It's SIMPLY AMAZING how many people I meet that "have enough money"
but each and everyday all of us read and/or hear about people in the
entertainment business, sports business, etc. that are millionaires
and/or billionaires within their current or past employment that are
DIVERSIFYING their incomes to get residual income streams and
SUGGESTING that those of us who ARE NOT millionaires and billionaires
within our current employment or past employment do the SAME thing...!
I know people that don't "have enough money" but I can guarantee make
more than you do in your current employment that are GIVING their
money away to help others. Can you say the same thing..? Mark, it's
GREAT that you are happily married and that's the most important
thing, not the fact that you drive a hybrid and have a beautiful
house...! How is it that you are "retired" everyday and love your
job...? I'm sure that your bosses love the fact that you love your job
too as they are leveraging you so that they can have a beautiful
house(s) and drive a hybrid(s) and other higher end cars, but also so
that they can leave something for the next generations in their
families. There's been a lot of publicity related to celebrities who
drive hybrids. The list reportedly includes Tom Hanks, Meryl Streep,
Sting, Cameron Diaz, Tim Robbins and Leonardo DeCaprio. Do you think
these people "have enough money"...? How much are they making in
passive income on the movies they made.....for work they did one
time...and they STILL make movies or produce them....? I wonder if
they have a beautiful house(s) and have OTHER vehicles besides those
hybrids...? I wonder if they make money from other passive streams of
income that they had the guts to start....!

A recent Gallup poll indicates 61 percent of Americans have a
preference to be their own bosses. While business ownership is on the
rise, the number of people counting on getting a gold watch is
decreasing. Many larger corporations are laying off employees by the
thousands. Recently, Chrysler, Kodak, Pfizer, Ford and other companies
announced massive layoffs. Employees no longer count on staying at
companies for decades until retirement. The U.S. Department of Labor
reports that the annual turnover, or separations, rate rose to 41
percent in 2005, up from 37 percent in 2003. Not only are layoffs
occurring more frequently, employees are changing jobs more often now.
Many are leaving the corporate world of their own accord. They are
tired of traffic, grueling schedules and ever-increasing job demands.
They want to spend more time with their families and not hand their
kids to caretakers who spend more waking hours with their children
than they do.

Mark, your post along with the others is simply another example of
someone afraid of risk...and since you LOVE your job, can you see
yourself doing what you are doing right now for the rest of your
life...?

BTW I'm not solicting anything but the chance to share some
information with people who are team players, self-motivated and
dependable..!

Enjoy!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 9 May 2007 13:12:07 -0700, wrote:

>On May 9, 12:17 pm, "Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote:
>> wrote in message
>> >WOW....! That post wasn't meant to "work" but to inspire or cause
>> >people to dream again and realize that there is more to life than the

>> Your post failed miserably. I'm not feeling the inspiration, just the
>> boredom with your post.
>>
>> >cubicle that they are currently chained to....and to step out and do
>> >something for themselves. If that is not you, Cheri or Julie Bove,
>> >that's GREAT and okay by me...! This vehicle does involve "work" on
>> >ourselves as well as our endeavor

>> There is no "our" and your vehicle, in this case SPAM, does need work.
>>
>> ....So Cheri stay COMFORTABLE and
>>
>> >BORED and Julie Bove get COMFORTABLE and go back to SLEEP... we'll

>> let
>> >you know when it's over...but then it'll be too late.............!

>> Well, if it's over and it's too late, how, exactly, will you let us
>> know?
>>
>> Cheri

>Cheri,
>Let me say the purpose of my original post was. My original post was
>meant to peak curiosity...! But people being people it has invoked a
>of attacks because it brings out the fears of other people not willing
>to get out of their comfort zones and take a risk and do something
>different to change their life and the lives of others. I understand
>that and it comes with the territory..!
>
>If what I originally posted about what one of my business partners
>actually was able to do in our business venture didn't get YOU to
>think and/or dream what YOU may be able to do to help people in your
>life while helping yourself, then sadly it's too late already......and
>opportunity has once again passed you by! Again, YOU are probably not
>someone who (1) would like to capitalize on your people skills,
>contacts, expertise, experience and knowledge (2) would like to know
>about a way for you to double your income, get out of debt, retire
>early, diversify your income, pay for your kid's college tuition, stay
>home with your kids, travel more, etc. and request additional
>information (3) would like to have more fun while earning money. My
>question to you is can you see yourself doing what you are doing right
>now for the rest of your life? Again, I realize most people are NOT
>going to do anything but attack me and say things about "spam" but
>forward the next chain letter email they get in their email to
>everyone they know. Having said all of that I'm not sure if this would
>be for you or not anyway......and that's okay!
>
>Lajon

Get yourself a dictionary and lookl up the difference between "peak"
and "pique". Might be useful information sometimes.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Bored.... or boring!

Hi,

I think we must all accept that lajon is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

Everybody who doesn't subscribe to his philosophy is absolutely useless (me included).
Spilling (nd pinktwittng) korktlly is vastly overrated and aids NOT ONE JOT in understanding.
Spammers never use CAPITALS TO EMPHASISE THEIR CASE so lajon is obviously not a SPAMMER.

Unfortunately I'm too sad an individual to accept his advice (or even send him any money).

Instead I'll (wrongly) enjoy walking over 3 miles today, buy a few CDs, have a few cups of tea and buy a plant,
I'll go home (by sad bus) and listen to jazz, eat, listen to more jazz, drink a single malt (just Lagavulin, I'm afraid) and then go to my (sad) bed.

Tomorrow I'll look at this NG and maybe all the new posts will be about food for diabetics.
Won't that be sad?

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

Perhaps lajon will next post a recipe suitable for diabetics - but I won't hold my breath until then.
At least he actually reads replies to his posts - though with no understanding - and responds - albeit stupidly.

Maybe he'll learn that life, liberty and the pursuit of human happiness are not always or only about money.
Well, I can hope, can't I!

Take care,
Phil.
--
"Time wounds all heels."

Diagnosed Type 2 December 2005
Metformin - 3 × 500 mg, Gliclazide - 2 × 80 mg, Simvastatin - 1 × 40 mg
(and a good laugh every day!)
70 kg (fairly) stable
HbA1c 5-5.1
Diet and Exercise

http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/diabetes.html
http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/index.html

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 9 May 2007 15:38:29 -0700, wrote:

> [...]

>occurring more frequently, employees are changing jobs more often now.
>Many are leaving the corporate world of their own accord. They are
>tired of traffic, grueling schedules and ever-increasing job demands.
>They want to spend more time with their families and not hand their
>kids to caretakers who spend more waking hours with their children
>than they do.
>
>Mark, your post along with the others is simply another example of
>someone afraid of risk...and since you LOVE your job, can you see
>yourself doing what you are doing right now for the rest of your
>life...?
>
>BTW I'm not solicting anything but the chance to share some
>information with people who are team players, self-motivated and
>dependable..!
>
>So please let my ISP in on the deal as they need help too:

OrgName: Comcast Cable Communications, Inc.
OrgID: CMCS
Address: 1800 Bishops Gate Blvd
City: Mt Laurel
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 08054
Country: US

NetRange: 67.160.0.0 - 67.191.255.255
CIDR: 67.160.0.0/11
NetName: ATT-COMCAST
NetHandle: NET-67-160-0-0-1
Parent: NET-67-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: DNS.INFLOW.PA.BO.COMCAST.NET
NameServer: DNS.CMC.CO.DENVER.COMCAST.NET
Comment:
RegDate: 2002-12-16
Updated: 2006-07-11

OrgAbuseHandle: NAPO-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Network Abuse and Policy Observance
OrgAbusePhone: +1-856-317-7272
OrgAbuseEmail:

OrgTechHandle: IC161-ARIN
OrgTechName: Comcast Cable Communications Inc
OrgTechPhone: +1-856-317-7200
OrgTechEmail:

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

wrote:

> Mark,
> It's SIMPLY AMAZING how many people I meet that "have enough money"
> but each and everyday all of us read and/or hear about people in the
> entertainment business, sports business, etc. that are millionaires
> and/or billionaires within their current or past employment that are
> DIVERSIFYING their incomes to get residual income streams and
> SUGGESTING that those of us who ARE NOT millionaires and billionaires
> within our current employment or past employment do the SAME thing...!
> I know people that don't "have enough money" but I can guarantee make
> more than you do in your current employment that are GIVING their
> money away to help others. Can you say the same thing..? Mark, it's
> GREAT that you are happily married and that's the most important
> thing, not the fact that you drive a hybrid and have a beautiful
> house...! How is it that you are "retired" everyday and love your
> job...? I'm sure that your bosses love the fact that you love your job
> too as they are leveraging you so that they can have a beautiful
> house(s) and drive a hybrid(s) and other higher end cars, but also so
> that they can leave something for the next generations in their
> families. There's been a lot of publicity related to celebrities who
> drive hybrids. The list reportedly includes Tom Hanks, Meryl Streep,
> Sting, Cameron Diaz, Tim Robbins and Leonardo DeCaprio. Do you think
> these people "have enough money"...? How much are they making in
> passive income on the movies they made.....for work they did one
> time...and they STILL make movies or produce them....? I wonder if
> they have a beautiful house(s) and have OTHER vehicles besides those
> hybrids...? I wonder if they make money from other passive streams of
> income that they had the guts to start....!

You seem to think that celebrities hold some sway in the court of my
personal opinion... they don't. I could care less about celebrities.
FYI, I already have passive streams of income mainly in Real Estate and
2 side businesses.

Insulting people by insinuating that they are afraid shows your
ignorance and lack of tact.

> Mark, your post along with the others is simply another example of
> someone afraid of risk...and since you LOVE your job, can you see
> yourself doing what you are doing right now for the rest of your
> life...?
>
> BTW I'm not solicting anything but the chance to share some
> information with people who are team players, self-motivated and
> dependable..!

Again you insult the intelligence of those of us who can see through
your childish jabs and innuendo. You would have better luck actually
engaging with people who you have something in common with. And yes, I
can see myself doing what I do now for the rest of my life. My job is
fun, pays very well and affords me a lifestyle few dream of. Why is it
so difficult for you to understand that there are MANY people in this
world who are very happy and want to be left alone and free from spam.

Go away, please.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Phil Aypee wrote:

> Maybe he'll learn that life, liberty and the pursuit of human happiness are not always or only about money.
> Well, I can hope, can't I!

Well said, Phil. I too believe that there is more to life than the love
of money and greed which destroys the soul.

Bored? Sheldon General Cooking 8 21-01-2007 11:02 PM
I'm bored and hot -L. General Cooking 0 18-07-2006 11:56 PM
I'm bored and hot ~xy~ General Cooking 0 18-07-2006 05:15 PM
I'm bored and hot Terry Pulliam Burd General Cooking 0 18-07-2006 01:46 AM
Bored? Melinda Tea 22 07-04-2005 05:33 PM